What's new

What microtask sites that pay through Bitcoin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

I love working on microtasks websites. Although, considering that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular each day, are there any micro job websites that pay through bitcoin or another cryptocurrency for that matter? Thank you.

one I know of and have personally worked on that also pays through bitcoin is hivemicro, I cashed out from them probably 2 or 3 times before but the rates they pay are very low and the higher paying tasks are harder to do and take more time.

Yes, many I worked with, pays in Bitcoin examples are as follows;

*Hive_micro job
*cointiply
*picoworkers
*Peopleperhour
*Kolotibablo
*Coinpayu
*2captcha
Ysense etc.
These are micro tasks jobs I do during my spare time online, that pays via Bitcoin.

The last time I checked Picoworkers was paying in Litecoin although they were also paying in ethereum before the transaction fees for ETH went crazy. Another one is hivemicro, surveytime too.

Some of the microtasking sites I use that pay in Bitcoin are:
CoinPot
Cryptominiggame
Cointiply
Rollercoin
Coinpayu
Golden Faucet
Faucetcrypto
Working for microtask site is just like a waste of time because the energy invested into it doesn't consumerate with the returns. I remembered I have an with cointiply but I had to neglect it because of the difficulties.

I love working on microtasks websites. Although, considering that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular each day, are there any micro job websites that pay through bitcoin or another cryptocurrency for that matter? Thank you.
Earn is an Android or iOS mobile application that allows people to make bitcoin for executing small tasks or responding to emails. Users can then determine whether to hold their collected bitcoin or whether to give them to a list of charitable foundations.
Unlike bitcoin fixtures or many other microtasks policies, Earn rewards pretty great for its tasks. Tasks, which are shipped directly via the mobile application,

I really don't know if it worth the time and resources put into task as scheduled by those micro sites. I was planning to experiment with some sites too but having checked reviews here and other platform I had to suspend it.

I only know about few online site that pay through Bitcoin to perform micro task, this site includes coinpot and peopleperhour. You can engage in their task during your spare time. And I wish more job should pay through Bitcoin because the use is increasing daily.

I have personally tried one micro task site and was paid through bitcoin , i think its pick worker and i really made a lot of profit from conpleting task on the site , so you could try and buy or withdraw using bitcoin , i think you could also try cointiply too and others that i have used and was paid through bitcoin

I doubt if there is any other platform that pays for little task. I've got to know about survey platform, but the level of disqualification on survey sites can frustrate one to leave it finally. I don't think there is any platform that pays for micro task except bizdustry.

There are a lot of them but the problem with most of them is they pay very little and the payment comes in so late. I'm just so glad I came across bizdustry, I haven't been paid here yet but I hope to be paid when it's time.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of them but the problem with most of them is they pay very little and the payment comes in so late. I'm just so glad I came across bizdustry, I haven't been paid here yet but I hope to be paid when it's time.

Yes, many I worked with, pays in Bitcoin examples are as follows;

*Hive_micro job
*cointiply
*picoworkers
*Peopleperhour
*Kolotibablo
*Coinpayu
*2captcha
Ysense etc.
These are micro tasks jobs I do during my spare time online, that pays via Bitcoin.
How often do these websites pay? Have you had any problem using them before? Please what does the micro tasks entails? I’d be very glad if you can give me details about these sites thanks

The one I used last was read dot cash. They pay in Cryptocurrency though but it's not bitcoin, it's actually bitcoin cash. I was able to earn a few bitcoin cash then on the site before I realized the stress and the effort being put on it is greater than the reward thereof. so, I quit.

Coinpot is one microtask platform that pays in Bitcoin and I have been working on that platform for quite a while now because their payment rate for bitcoin is quite higher and more stable than other platforms that pays in Bitcoin.

Coinpot is one microtask platform that pays in Bitcoin and I have been working on that platform for quite a while now because their payment rate for bitcoin is quite higher and more stable than other platforms that pays in Bitcoin.
How much do you earn a day via coinpot faucet/ptc site?? Picoworkers still pays through Bitcoin. Just that their tasks is demanding, and not worth the pay rate they offer.

Picoworkers is a micro job site that pays through bitcoins. However, when I was withdrawing funds on picoworkers, I used skrill method. I also use picoworkers as an employer.
Picoworkers, Hivemicro etc, pays through Bitcoin. Lots of people registered VI's those microjob sites base on the diverse payment options that are pleasing.

From my research so far I don't think that there are any site that can actually be paying you with bitcoins now but they actually have other options for paying in other cryptocurrencies like litecoins.

From my research so far I don't think that there are any site that can actually be paying you with bitcoins now but they actually have other options for paying in other cryptocurrencies like litecoins.
Even as Bitcoin gas fee is high, hivemicro worker still pays its members off through Bitcoin every week, during Tuesdays. Picoworkers is another site that does that, but they've introduced LTC payment there to cover the high gas fee of Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back