What's new

What microtask sites that pay through Bitcoin?

Even as Bitcoin gas fee is high, hivemicro worker still pays its members off through Bitcoin every week, during Tuesdays. Picoworkers is another site that does that, but they've introduced LTC payment there to cover the high gas fee of Bitcoin.
Exactly the transaction fees of Bitcoin when being used is very high and I'm sure it's why most people don't like to transact using bitcoin but they prefer using LTC because most of LTC transaction are always free or just a little charge.

one I know of and have personally worked on that also pays through bitcoin is hivemicro, I cashed out from them probably 2 or 3 times before but the rates they pay are very low and the higher paying tasks are harder to do and take more time.
You are very correct. Hive micro has an option to be paid via cryptocurrencies of your choosing as at the time I was dealing with them. I left them because their tasks are not data friendly to me at all.

When I was introduced to the new forum called CTF, it was said to pay their members or those working on the site using Bitcoin but at a time they late swapped to using LTC.

Hive-micro is just an example of those sites that pays in Bitcoin after completion of task. Their task is a complex one, pays less.

Hive-micro is just an example of those sites that pays in Bitcoin after completion of task. Their task is a complex one, pays less.
What are the challenges of working on that website Hive-Micro? I'm very interested in taking up a project on the website as long as they are legit to pay as quick as possible.

I recently heard of one website called G DAX that just requires one keep ordering based on one's wallet balance and then withdraw after the minimum limit is reached through bitcoin or PayPal.

What are the challenges of working on that website Hive-Micro? I'm very interested in taking up a project on the website as long as they are legit to pay as quick as possible.
I don't have an account there yet, but my brother earn from Hive-micro every week. They have lots of tasks you can learn and start earning from, after mastering it. They have higher task which you can even earn up to $23 a day, but you should use wireless internet connection to access it, with a desktop computer to reduce the high cost of data usage.

They re many out there I will advice you ask google the legit ones to avoid wasting your time on the wrong ones

I don't have any sites that pays me in Bitcoin so need to complete some tasks because I don't even have time to do research and find out about that as I only concentrate on bizdustry and trendri because to me those are the best paying sites I can make some money online.i don't know of others for now.

I don't have any sites that pays me in Bitcoin so need to complete some tasks because I don't even have time to do research and find out about that as I only concentrate on bizdustry and trendri because to me those are the best paying sites I can make some money online.i don't know of others for now.
Personally, I'm in exactly the same shoes as you are with not being able to get paid from any website or forum using the bitcoin cryptocurrency. I'm still looking forward to it.

Personally, I'm in exactly the same shoes as you are with not being able to get paid from any website or forum using the bitcoin cryptocurrency. I'm still looking forward to it.
Wow as I am now I don't actually have much interest in looking for any site that actually pays in bitcoins because for me I am satisfied with the forums i am now , atleast if you are dedicated you can make something reasonable from here and also i like them because of their honesty that is all.

I know one i worked in that it is picoworkers it is best it pays you with litecoin and the minimum payout is 5 dollars if you hard work you will get in 4 days

I know one i worked in that it is picoworkers it is best it pays you with litecoin and the minimum payout is 5 dollars if you hard work you will get in 4 days
Wow, this looks very interesting. It's very good to be able to make that amount of money in less than 5 days, at least you make more than $1 from the site on daily basis.

Lately I have been withdrawing my litecoin earnings from Picoworkers. It is a very responsible platform in their payouts, which they make on time. Timebucks is also implementing crypto payments, but I have not used it.

I don't think I know of any microtask website that pay through Bitcoin means of payment,and the one I manage to work for that pay on Paypal,I got tired of working there and I need to stop working for some time now tho.
I love working on microtasks websites. Although, considering that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular each day, are there any micro job websites that pay through bitcoin or another cryptocurrency for that matter? Thank you.

There is a very good reason why most of these online micro tasks websites don't really pay their members using Bitcoin and it's simply because the transaction fees are too high.

Concerning what microtask sites that pay through Bitcoin. Well, I believe there should be some websites that pays through Bitcoin though I haven't worked or earn from any before unless through the platform bizdustry which pays through litecoin.

Personally, when it comes to making money opportunities online, you can easily earn money when you find the right jobs that requires less work to pay you money online

Hivemicro is the only website that pays through bitcoin, even the bitcoin is PayPal bitcoin, other website like picoworkers and co only pay through PayPal or payoneer.

Yes, many I worked with, pays in Bitcoin examples are as follows;

*Hive_micro job
*cointiply
*picoworkers
*Peopleperhour
*Kolotibablo
*Coinpayu
*2captcha
Ysense etc.
These are micro tasks jobs I do during my spare time online, that pays via Bitcoin.
Out of all the micro task working sites, I have been on pick workers , kolotibablo , coinpayu ,and contiply and they are definitely paying their workers at the end of the work in bitcoin .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back