What's new

What made you interested in programming

What made me initially interested was the fact that you would be able to translate an order or an action to a computer via code and make it do something, then when you get deep into it, you get the grasp of the idea of understanding puzzles, develops the skill to solve problems and create solutions based on anticipated issues.

What is the programming ?
A programming language is a formal language comprising a set of instructions that produce various kinds of output. Programming languages are used in computer programming to implement algorithms. Most programming languages consist of instructions for computers.

The main thing that attracted me towards programming was hacking. If sounds funny but seriously , i wanted to learn how to hack a game like pubg , fortnite and some websites . For that i learn Java programming on youtube and still i feel programming is something that everyone should know.

Programming wasn't something I know anything about from the onset until I was offered an admission for a diploma course in computer science. Having gone through some programming subject I fell in love with and I developed an interest in it. Now I enjoy programming like a delicious food because it's more of practical than theory and it requires reasoning. Programming involves determination and consistency.

I don't really find programming easy up till this moment. The fact is that it's just too difficult for me to do as I'm not really good in anything related to mathematics or calculation. So it's not something of great interest to me.

I have been trying programming for quite some years now but I don't seem to be successful with it, in fact it is surely the hardest thing I had ever done. I became interested on it because a lot of people that I know that are into it are living a luxury lifestyle, it seems there are lot's of money on it.

Hello fellow programmers. What made you picked interest in programming.
As for me I got interested after i watching the series kyle XY and also the series nikita (that tech guy named shadow walker). I have been enjoying the journey so far. Although quite challenging but still fascinating. I think programming is basically all about solving problems.
The post actually addresses people who are also programmers but in my case, I'm a potential or let me say prospective programmer. what interests me most about it is the wonder this people perform with coding and programming. I see myself learning and knowing programming as well.
Post automatically merged:

As for me I got interested after i watching the series kyle XY and also the series nikita (that tech guy named shadow walker). I have been enjoying the journey so far. Although quite challenging but still fascinating. I think programming is basically all about solving problems.
The post actually addresses people who are also programmers but in my case, I'm a potential or let me say prospective programmer. what interests me most about it is the wonder this people perform with coding and programming. I see myself learning and knowing programming as well.

Perhaps the most important reason to learn to program is that doing so will qualify you for a wider variety of jobs. Learning to program will make you more employable in the IT workplace as companies are looking for candidates who have a comprehensive IT skill set. And programming is becoming a more and more standard requirement for many information technology jobs, whether or not it makes up a big part of your day-to-day responsibilities.

My interest in programming is the joy I derived in being part of solution to problem of the society. Writing program program makes me feel happy that I could be part of solution to the society. Also you enjoy every correct executions on the program.

Well people get into programming for plenty reasons my reason is that programming is all about solving this and that problem.but I love programming because one of my friend is into this prediction of game from is head but with programming involved it was lot easier for him

Once I was in an online discussion and my companion informed me concerning a product considered Visual Studio that you can make any sort of programming, I asked him even a program and he said yea even that, so I introduced it and after I made another task I put the content box

Knowing the fact that the world is getting modern each year, it is such an essential learnings for us to learn how to code or to talk to the computer. Basically the world is now getting easier to navigate with the help of the technology.

Because there’s a lot of job and because it’s becoming a trending profession. it’s just something that fits this era very well. Just look at this: You have a bunch of people that can answer you within minutes or seconds anything in the internet thanks to social and media networks: You can buy in the internet, you can share videos, you can share posts, comments, etc. You can almost do anything in the network
I love working on computer since my childhood .. so I studied computer too for where I started getting more interest in programing .. there are many programing languages I know about.. but I love working with HTML , that has quite easy and interesting syntax.

Programming is the language of artificial intelligent devices like computer and android phones. This tell tell how to work and responding for asking questions. Interesting thing in programming is its logical coding that hidden some logical and secrete within.

Funny question, fellow programmers let us be sincere with each other the first drive force that drive us into programming is the monetry expect which is not bad at all

But me that was my secondary force ,my primary force was the passion I had for programming and passion made me to do well in it
I will advice anybody that wants to go into programming he/she should put passion first as the primary force

The same for me. Kyle XY was so insightful. Though, my interest in it has been alive than ever. I'm yet to learn it. I hooked up with a foundation lately and they will teach us the basics very soon. Programming can be used to solve all our problems as humans.

Perhaps the most important reason to learn to program is that doing so will qualify you for a wider variety of jobs. The BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS projects a 22 percent increase in demand for jobs related to programming, which is double the average national growth rate for all occupations. Learning to program will make you more employable in the IT workplace as companies are looking for candidates who have a comprehensive IT skill set.

I am not particularly a programmer but it is something I love to see people do. Data analysis is close but not the same but I love that better. The ability to analyse data and interprete to understand your customer and environment.

Right from high school I have always wanted to have my own game and application. A social I will call mine. I wanted to be the next mark,so I ventured into programming because I fell in love with it since I was young

Because programming and coding are both becoming a critical part of operations for all types of businesses, you’re more likely to get hired if you have these skills. Though demand for tech-based jobs is higher than ever and on the rise, it still helps to stand out among other candidates for the same position. Most IT jobs require both a knowledge of business processes and the ability to code, so you need to have a strong background in both areas, not just one or the other.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back