What made you interested in programming

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello fellow programmers. What made you picked interest in programming.
As for me I got interested after i watching the series kyle XY and also the series nikita (that tech guy named shadow walker). I have been enjoying the journey so far. Although quite challenging but still fascinating. I think programming is basically all about solving problems.

Because there’s a lot of job and because it’s becoming a trending profession. it’s just something that fits this era very well. Just look at this: You have a bunch of people that can answer you within minutes or seconds anything in the internet thanks to social and media networks: You can buy in the internet, you can share videos, you can share posts, comments, etc. You can almost do anything in the network

I don't really find programming easy up till this moment. The fact is that it's just too difficult for me to do as I'm not really good in anything related to mathematics or calculation. And I know if someone doesn't know Mathematics it's as good as the person is not ready to learn programming

There's a lot of job in programming . I preferred it because I interested in it and I have dream to become a programer and earn money .. becuse in programer lot of jobs are available and also I interested that's why I like it.

Programming is a skill and it is not easy to learn and become an expert in it. By this skill you can earn enormous money because demand of programming is too much high. And there are programmers very low in nunbers. In My country there are not to much programmers. Demand and money or earning is the best thing which attract people for programming.

My programming is an old one that was for the mainframe. It is actually not my liking but my father's who asked me to take a scholarship exam by IBM Philippines. That's where I learned programming that made me qualified to be hired as a programmer trainee in a bank. When I started earning money I began to like programming not just for the money but for the design that I do. Yeah, we make a flowchart during those days and that made it easier to do the coding.

Programming is the language of artificial intelligent devices like computer and android phones. This tell tell how to work and responding for asking questions. Interesting thing in programming is its logical coding that hidden some logical and secrete within.

Programming is becoming one of the trending hot jobs in all sectors because all sectors now wanting to digitalize their sectors. Also it is very demanding in abroad. The only problem is that it is very difficult to learn for me.

I'm interested in programming because I have a passion for tech, creativity, and finding solutions. I love the mental challenge that programming presents and the possibility of being able to conceive a new idea and bring it to fruition.

nothing influence me to learn basic programming i think it is advantage to learn to it when you are independent person. you can actually make an income to it and im very thank ful that i got to learn it.

As for me I got interested after i watching the series kyle XY and also the series nikita (that tech guy named shadow walker). I have been enjoying the journey so far. Although quite challenging but still fascinating. I think programming is basically all about solving problems.
Well many go into programming for many reasons. Some go into it as a career part, some for the money they can get from it,some are very passionate in programming. Which ever reason ,be passionate and you will go far in programming.

I'm interested in programming because I have a passion for tech, creativity, and finding solutions. I love the mental challenge that programming presents and the possibility of being able to conceive a new idea and bring it to fruition.

Everything was so straightforward and logical, thought I would try it out. First learned how to keypunch cards, then translate ideas into code. Wound up working in the college computer center - programming. Worked on an IBM 1130 as well as a IBM 360.
Learned basic engineering skills as well as good programming techniques. Especially memory management - had to, only 8K of memory in the 1130.
The college I attended did not offer CS courses back then, but when they were finally offered I took them all by exam.

I'm interested in programming because I have a passion for tech, creativity, and finding solutions. I love the mental challenge that programming presents and the possibility of being able to conceive a new idea and bring it to fruition

What made me love programming is it's problem solving features, you Know as a programmer you are just a problem solver using computer, you instruct the computer with some sets of instructions that tell computer what to do

One thing that interested me in programming is because of the huge job availability for programmers. A lot of people that I know are into cyber security, programming and Web design, and they make a lot from these skills.

The main reason is that i grew up using computers, so i'm really in love with, so i wanted a job that will make me spend the whole day using them, and being a programmer is one of those jobs, so i went for computer science

Programming is the most sought after paying job in the 21st century. One should aspire to know so much about it if you want to earn so much in life. You can make a fortune from programming especially in continents like Africa.

I would be honest here, there was this guy I know who created a software that predicted the outcome of virtual football games, and the software prediction was 85%, and he places bet on this outcome, which gave him a whole lot of profit, on that day I was instantly amazed what a programming language could do and how it can be used to solve very complex issues.

Yes, programming is all about solving of problems. I study computer science during my ND days, and I fell in love that period with programming, I was doing it that period seriously, but I fell out later when I went to the University, I was not having much practical needed just like my ND days.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back