What's new

What made you interested in programming

When you see the world around you and how it has resolved through technology and how things and times has changed you would be interested in programming. My love for programming grow more when I was hooked on Silicon Valley, a series about tech startups

I have always been a fan of games. Android games and PC games. Playstation Xbox. I always wonder how they are being created. How I can turn my imagination to something like a game. That is the major reason I decided to learn programming.

I feel in love with programming the day i knew with the help of programming the things I could do lots and lots of things. I love games and I believe I could gain a lot from designing games which I believe is necessary

Hello fellow programmers. What made you picked interest in programming.
As for me I got interested after i watching the series kyle XY and also the series nikita (that tech guy named shadow walker). I have been enjoying the journey so far. Although quite challenging but still fascinating. I think programming is basically all about solving problems.
Yeah, programming is all about solving problems. It's quite challenging but interesting. I had an interesting in programming since I saw a friend creating different software with programming languages

offcours i m interest in programming I'm interested in programming because I have a passion for tech, creativity, and finding solutions. I love the mental challenge that programming presents and the possibility of being able to conceive a new idea and bring it to fruition.....

Concerning what made me Interested in programming. Well, am not a big fan of programming because I find it as an elaborate and difficult thing to know, it more easier when you are sound in mathematics and calculations,though I love programmers. One thing I love about programming is the fact that, it poses to be a of solution to problems

I love programming and I love program because of the tech movies I've watched over and over again. I got interested in programming after I read a book that talks about creating games with programs. It was the hunger to create my own games that made me join the programming train

Programming is very interesting and what got me interested in it is the fact that its good for problem solving that was why I started learning with python 3 though still on the process but I still hope to go further. Programming language are of different languages c++
Post automatically merged:

Programming is very interesting and what got me interested in it is the fact that its good for problem solving that was why I started learning with python 3 though still on the process but I still hope to go further. Programming language are of different languages c++

Last edited:
I'm interested in programming because I have a passion for tech, creativity, and finding solutions. I love the mental challenge that programming presents and the possibility of being able to conceive a new idea and bring it to fruition

I never though I would be taking interest in programming. Until a couple of months ago, I did not care about pogramming. However, these days, I am taking a lot of interest in learning programming and this is due to the fact that it provides opportunity to earn/

As for me I got interested after i watching the series kyle XY and also the series nikita (that tech guy named shadow walker). I have been enjoying the journey so far. Although quite challenging but still fascinating. I think programming is basically all about solving problems.
Well im not a programmer even though what interested you out attracted you was the fiction movie you watch while me was my friend doing it but not talented..
Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

I do not have interest in programming but I just do my programming for fun because from what I have heard programmers are nation builders because they do a lot of things that benefit a lot of people because in the real sense of the word, technology is all about programming.

I am a website designer, I design website on wordpress. If IN had programming skills, I would design websites from stratch. THis though inspired me to learn programming

Programming is a broad skill anyone can learn and work in diverse tasks like web design, app development, and other softwares. Its simply on demand, any one with expertise knowledge around programming earn better reward working online.

That's what I am interested in right now. I just want to be a professional programmer. Learning programming language is what is on my mind and I intend to do this via YouTube. There are series of free tutorials there

Programming is hard job but you have to learn basis of programming to understand a little how a code of a website is working in case you will run your own website or will work in a similar website as a staff or code repairer even your domain is outside programming.

Wow!! When you mentioned nikita and that shadow walker character guy, that got me go back memory lane a little bit. Techies are usually kind of weird guys you know

There's a lot of job in programming . I preferred it because I interested in it and I have dream to become a programer and earn money .. becuse in programer lot of jobs are available and also I interested that's why I like it.

I don't have any interest in learning a programming language. The only thing I care about is affiliate marketing in other ways of making money online that doesn't require much effort. I need a quick cash to solve my daily expenses problem.

The one thing that made me interested is that i see how fast you can complete certain operations when you are able to code them as opposed to when you are just doing each one of it manually or by hand with your calculations.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back