What's new

What kind of product can be sold on Facebook?

You can sell any product on the Facebook page. ..there's no product that is exceptional ,all product ate sellable on fb page but you will have to wait for their approval before it can be posted for people to see.

To the best of my knowledge, Facebook doesn't limit the number of goods and services that you can sell on it. But it can only take time before Facebook approve advert page for the reason best known to their selves.
that's true. facebook hardly accept and approve advertisement pages. I did it like four times last year during pandemic but was not accepted as well.

Well there are several products that can be bought and sold on Facebook. And also there are several services that can be rendered through Facebook. Facebook connect a lot of buyers and sellers of different kind of products and services.

Any product can be sold on Facebook. The Facebook marketplace is actually where people display their products in order to get in touch with potential buyers. It allows you to display any type of product that you want to sell, one special thing about it is that, it is location specific. But the downside is that scam may be at the high side.

You can sell as many product on facebook , you can sell furnitures, home appliances , kitchen utensils, cars ,and you can even advertise your company, cosmetics ,drugs ,wears , shoes e.t.c

You can literally sell everything on facebook, but well of course, illegal stuffs are excluded to that. It doesn't matter if the product is used or brand new, just make sure to include that in informations you posted.

Facebook provides an advertising platform not a place to sell your items. You can advertise your product for free on Facebook through your timeline or within the groups that you belong. Meanwhile, you can also advertise your product through Facebook paid advertisements. There is nothing that cannot be sold on Facebook as long as you have good delivery medium.

My advice is to get goods that are relatively unique and scarce. Most times selling online attracts delivery fee and that adds to cost. Getting something unique that they can't get outside is the only way to convince them to buy.
Post automatically merged:

My advice is to get goods that are relatively unique and scarce. Most times selling online attracts delivery fee and that adds to cost. Getting something unique that they can't get outside is the only way to convince them to buy.

There is no products you cannot sell on Facebook, Facebook is one of the fastest and easy to access social media that helps buyers and sellers in sellingthere is no limit so what you can what so what you can buy or sell on Facebook it is a very good a very good platform for marketers 4-traders

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
As far as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or even LinkedIn or any other social media platform is concerned, you can actually place adverts for your products or services that you offer to clients for patronage

I don't think there is a specific kind of product you can't sell on Facebook since is also a social media platform where people advertise their product . and facebook is easier to use as it is cheap and help you get your advertisements to a wide rang of people .
Post automatically merged:

I don't think there is a specific kind of product you can't sell on Facebook since is also a social media platform where people advertise their product . and facebook is easier to use as it is cheap and help you get your advertisements to a wide rang of people .

In my own view, I think all business can be done on Facebook, and it’s encouraged especially when you have friends with purchasing power, but there are business that are not legally legalize, or business that corrupt the society can not b done on Facebook or social media.

To the best of my knowledge, Facebook doesn't limit the number of goods and services that you can sell on it. But it can only take time before Facebook approve advert page for the reason best known to their selves.

Yea I agree with your post, one cannot actually for real buy any product from Facebook but can as well link up with the owner of the product on Facebook marketplace and get the arrangement. But every products is permitted to be advertised via Facebook.

Blanket: If you want to sell a product that has a high-profit margin; opt for blankets. ...
Kitchen furniture: There's been a growing trend for “kitchen furniture” and “dining room furniture.” Individuals are looking to spruce up their living spaces.

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
Many type of products can be sold on Facebook for example baking products, gadgets, digital devices and even clothes can be sold on Facebook.
you can advertise and enlist the qualities of your products to attract more people.

Some of the best products to sell on Facebook Marketplace are:
  • Blanket: If you want to sell a product that has a high-profit margin; opt for blankets. ...
  • Kitchen furniture: There's been a growing trend for “kitchen furniture” and “dining room furniture.” Individuals are looking to spruce up their living spaces.

the demans product that can be sold on facebook for food, clothes or household items .. but that food is better because it is the first human need., and you also need to be active on your social media so that you have a lot of followers and are satisfied your customer.

Facebook has now become another hot e-commerce platform, and the level of competition on the platform has been quite fierce. As a result, a new term was born-"F-commerce" (Facebook e-commerce).

There is nothing you can't sell online. You can sell physical product or digital skills product. You can even go as far as conducting training for people on that same platform to make your money. So for physical product you can sell what people can see and hold and for Digital products you can sell online course like social media marketing and Digital media marketing

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back