What's new

What kind of person makes a successful entrepreneur?

Those people that make a successful entrepreneur are; people use any opportunity that comes there way by being innovative, hardworking, passionate and dedicated in his deals
A person who is very dedicated to his business and the has creative innovation and also passionate with his job he can be a successful entrepreneur.

I think its someone with great skills and good control and communication skills that might be in the process of becoming a great entrepreneurs and others

To me I believe that a successful entrepreneur are those people that have vision on the type of business they are interested of and the make a proper research about it, they are good managers, critical and fast thinkers,these are the one that make a good entrepreneur

A successful entrepreneur are those people that are passionate about their areas of concentration, they are only interested in satisfying the need of people,they are good in management because managing is one of the most important thing in business.

People who are determined to become very successful and the kind of people that always make successful and good entrepreneurs.

People who are determined to become very successful and the kind of people that always make successful and good entrepreneurs.
One kind of person that made a successful entrepreneur is somebody who is dedicated has innovative skill and also have the ability to organise his workers and resources manufacture good products.

An entrepreneur that is to be successful is one that knows very well about trends surrounding his business. He also knows how to use innovation to better his business.

A person that us goal oriented and never fear setback can be successful entrepreneur because such people are hardworking toward what they are doing. Also such people don't see failure as a reason to stop but a reason to press deeper and forward.

For me, Entrepreneurs do not think in the same manner that the rest of us do. They have a unique perspective on the world and think beyond the box. Businesses are based on great ideas, and those big ideas must originate from a creative place, from a different way of thinking than everyone else.

One kind of person that made a successful entrepreneur is somebody who is dedicated has innovative skill and also have the ability to organise his workers and resources manufacture good products.
I quite agree with your assertion. Someone who is dedicated and has the ability to control other people we will definitely make a successful entrepreneur.

A person that makes a successful entrepreneur is the one that has the right amounts of capital to fund a business with the needed knowledge and experience to run it successfully.

An entrepreneur that is to be successful is one that knows very well about trends surrounding his business. He also knows how to use innovation to better his business.
For me, the innovation is very important especially for a retail business because of the varied type of customers. In the marketing side you need to be creative to catch all types of potential customers. The entrepreneur should always challenge himself to issues like that.

Your self discipline comes first. Also, your ability to work under pressure, and also your ability to manage people and system. You should also know how to say no.

For you to be a successful entrepreneur or a business owner, you really need to be hardworking, diligent, and most especially been patient. If you are not patient as an entrepreneur you won't really go far in the business

The kind of person that would make a successful entrepreneur is one who has good communication skill, and is a dedicated relentless person

A person that is dedicated, observant, and cautious with whatever he or she should come across or see because it is not all about having the money. Ah times being able to do the right thing at the right time and say the right thing at the is what helps a business, or woman thrive in such business.

Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
a person who can make a successful entrepreneur must be visionary. The person must be able to create the angle of his business long before he could start. The person must also have an iron stomach to withstand criticism. He must be a person who doesn't give up on a project easily.

Yes, I also believe in the determination. The other night our weightlifter had won the gold in the Olympics 55 kg weightlifting. It was quite impossible for her to lift 127 kg because the world record is only 118 kg. But due to her determination she was able to do the impossible. In business you can also succeed when you have solid determination.

Research of successful entrepreneurs has documented that successful small business people have certain common characteristics. In your opinion what will be that characteristics?
I think that their common characteristics are courage and determination. I believe also that honesty can make the business succeed. If there is no corruption in the business it will survive and thrive. I have seen businesses go bankrupt because of dishonesty or corruptions.

I think that their common characteristics are courage and determination. I believe also that honesty can make the business succeed. If there is no corruption in the business it will survive and thrive. I have seen businesses go bankrupt because of dishonesty or corruptions.
It is very hard for anyone to start from scratch and reach to the successful list. Hard work and encourage is required, but luck factor is also necessary to reach to the top. There are many people having good skill, but due to lack of good luck they can't progress in their business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back