What's new

What kind of high risk investing do you partake in?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know not everyone likes risk and many people pick and choose certain types of investing. Some will stick with investing in things like gold which are considered to be low risk investments while others will do stock and real estate which is a bit more of a risk. What kind of high risk investing do you partake in?

I invest in stocks and crypto and both of these assets are referred to as high-risk investments. Between stocks and crypto, crypto are comparatively riskier. That's because cryptos are comparatively newer assets and the market is very volatile. However, I invest with a though that I will not lose money until I sell my assets for loss.

If most call cryptocurrency a high-risk investment, then I invest in it. Also, I am still interested in some pyramids that pay out funds, but today almost 90 percent are scams, because it is a huge risk, but the profits are simply cosmic.

If most call cryptocurrency a high-risk investment, then I invest in it. Also, I am still interested in some pyramids that pay out funds, but today almost 90 percent are scams, because it is a huge risk, but the profits are simply cosmic.
This is because the owner finds himself paying from his pocket money this is why they suddenly closed the website after catching several investments and running out of users' funds.

I invest in cryptocurrencies stocks and penny stocks, I also trade regularly, so I guess I'm exposed to quite a few high-risk investments, but they are the investments that I like the most and the ones that have the most potential for appreciation, therefore they are also the ones that have the most potential to be devalued.

I invest in cryptocurrency stocks and penny stocks, I also trade regularly, so I guess I'm exposed to quite a few high-risk investments, but they are the investments that I like the most and the ones that have the most potential for appreciation, therefore they are also the ones that have the most potential to be devalued.
It needs someone who knows how to read the histogram or something like that and this needs a lot of studies on the internet before starting any stock trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back