What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

• 02. Food Truck Business. People who love to cook or experiment with food usually dream to have their own restaurant. But unless and until someone is ...
  • 03. Coffee Shop.
  • 04. Bakery.
  • 05. Cooking Classes.
  • 06. Ice-Cream Stand. And so many online businesses.

The type of business you can do while at home very much depends on your location,the economy of your country and other factors, moreover online business is more suitable during your stay at home

Learn skills like domain flipping business and you could stay at home and be making your money the way you want to. It only requires your time and data, nothing else. I am working on reaching that level too.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
I will suggest you learn a skill like graphic designing and try to offer your services to customers online and get paid for it. Or you could learn forex trading this can fetch you a lot of money igbinoba you learn it well.

Business from home, you can set up a food store, solve problems online for those people who do not have a PC or do not know, sale of cleaning supplies, learn to cut hair and do it at home, sell clothes on request, etc. There is variety but you must see in your environment that it is the most necessary.

this forum we are posting and making comments on is one of the best sites you can actually make some money online why you stays at home, if you have any skill that I think people might be interested a digital skill then you can think of registering on some freelance sites and you make some money.
Post automatically merged:

this forum we are posting and making comments on is one of the best sites you can actually make some money online why you stays at home, if you have any skill that I think people might be interested a digital skill then you can think of registering on some freelance sites and you make some money.

There a lot of businesses you can do online to earn a living, my suggestion will be while you stay home dedicate your time to learn something, it could be forex trading, graphics design, programming/coding, these are skills that will help you on the long run and could set you up for life.

If you want to do something while staying at home you can think about giving tuition to younger kids. You can earn a decent amount of money from it. if that doesn't suit you then you can learn a new freelancing skill if you already don't know any, and you can earn on a freelancing website. You can find many clients there regarding your skills, you can do their projects while staying at home and earn money.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
It depends what skills do you have to offer? To make good money online you have to have something people are ready to pay for or a solution to a problem.
You can try learning graphics and web development online.
Post automatically merged:

It depends what skills do you have to offer? To make good money online you have to have something people are ready to pay for or a solution to a problem.
You can try learning graphics and web development online.

Lol,buy a new house from free online platforms? Well,where there's a will,there's a way. Earning online can be difficult especially when you want to earn huge money from basic or free platforms online. You have to start from somewhere and learn the ropes. If you have enough time,you can pull in different platforms to earn atleast $100 a month.

If you love working with your pc or phone, go into blogging or affiliate marketing while staying at home, get materials about them learn and put them in practice, practice make perfect. If you want to do physical business go into mini importation, import and sell to your friends and family.

There are tons of businesses one can do while at home, you just have to pick the one you are most interested in and you capital is enough to start. Well for starters you can go into importation of goods that you know people are in demand for, it's one of the most common businesses people do while at home. Or better still you can become a content writer and get paid for your writing. But the most important thing is that any of the business you are trying to do make sure to always research on them and if it will be profitable where you stay. You can also go into clothing which is much more easy to do.
I so much love your contribution because there is no limitation to what you could do at home. Most people think it's only online business you can do at home but there are lots of offline business you could do and still make your money. The bottom line is, research to what people around you are in need of and solve that problem for them.

There are lot of opportunities to work online at home. many sites gives paid for working on it.. like freelancing, bizdustry, or many more like that which give chances to people for make money

Buy products in bulk and sell them online
Illustration of someone working in their living room, but some of the furniture is made up of boxes. Many businesses center on the simple concept of importing products in bulk and selling them individually for a profit

Apart from investing in bizdustry forum you can either join beermoney or better still engage in an offline business.
You can start a home delivery service by baking cakes and snacks for people who are doing birthday party or other social party.

Businesses to be done from home are so many depending on the one you are comfortable with and works for you. Such businesses are investment into cryptocurrency, real estate or online sales whereby you place shoes, clothes watches online to attract the interest of buyers.

There a lot of businesses you can do online to earn a living, my suggestion will be while you stay home dedicate your time to learn something, it could be forex trading, graphics design, programming/coding, these are skills that will help you on the long run and could set you up for life.
Remaining in your comfort zone you can initiate many businesses for earning by remaining at home. That services may include providing food especially to food panda to earn the side income. Also on the other hand you can offer digital services like Graphic designing etc in future will definetly prove to be one of most required skill of every single person around the world.

There are many businesses one can do from the comfort of his or her home. Online business is the first business one can do right from home. Sub banking services known in Nigeria as POS business. You can do this business in your house so far there is a banner placed outside advertising what you are into

It all depends on your skills. Of course there are many ideas on the internet but the main thing is what you can do. There are many micro jobs on the internet. If you have a small investment you can buy a small mining farm or start a short-term trade If you have no experience you can start selling books online. Buy items cheaply and sell them expensively

Start a baby sitting service
Become an event planner
Bake snacks at home and sell to people in your neighborhood.
Offer bookkeeping services to small businesses in your locality
Start a small scale poultry or catfish farm
Join a network marketing company
Become a freelance writer for major newspapers or magazines.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back