What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

There are lots of business you can do while at home, but the problem is that won't be the same as those are struggling outside. You can do catering, fashion designing, tailoring, producing crafts you can sell at home etc. You can also do a lot of online business at home, perform simple tasks online etc.

Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads. ...
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services. ...
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring.

there are so many business one can engage in while at home. One of them is being a content writer, writing skill on of the most important skill now , if you are a good writer you can make money online.

The other one is managing YouTube channel for a firm. YouTube has become a day to day activity for most people

Pet Sitting. Hero Images / Getty Images. ...
Residential Cleaning Services. Paul Bradbury / Getty Images. ...
Delivery Services. PeopleImages / Getty Images. ...
Grass Cutting and Snow Removal Services. Kativ / Getty Images. ...
Scrapbooking. Image (c) Sharon Dominick / Getty Images. ...
Hauling Services. ...
EBay Selling. ...

you can practice online business while at home and sale slot of product you can even practice and teach people the skills that you know via online and make your money.... There are a lot of business you can practice online, they are many as far as its profitable

Social media has actually made things easy for everyone. Now, you can advertise for people and get money online, you could build followers online and take promotion request and charge businesses by helping them put what they do out there

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

You can aswel run an online classes for students in the university and prepare courses and teach online .

You can become a full time broker, and go into forex trading.

You can do some petty trading aswel from the confine of your home and still make profit from it on a daily basis

Home company concepts that are service-based include:
Cleaning the House.
Writing freelance.
Training personally.
Virtual support.
Walking the Puppy.
Advertising.
Oh. Designing.

I suggest you venture into an online business while staying at home, cause is cheaper and safer and it will also help you to earn more money faster if only you have the ideas on the type of business to start online. Doing affiliate marketing is good, network marketing is also good likewise venture into cryptocurrency trading

depends on what kind you are talking about. If the job pays well and still offers me the opportunity to focus on other things I would definitely go for it. I do not want a business that would take all my time. The

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
There are many of them to do while at home but they are all or mostly online business that requires your time and data. I think there are many of them on the internet, taking from freelancing, affiliates marketing, and a lot of others like that. Just got to google, you'll see a lot of them over there.

At home there are various types of job someone can do, there are online jobs one can engage in though at times it can be time consuming but it pays in the sense that there would be constant cash flow.

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

If you love working with your pc or phone, go into blogging or affiliate marketing while staying at home, get materials about them learn and put them in practice, practice make perfect. If you want to do physical business go into mini importation, import and sell to your friends and family

I just remembered a lot business that can be done from home. Although working from home attract a lot a lot of distraction because of children and other novice at home but mini importation can be done successfully from home.

there are alot of business you could try while at home, you could go into blogging tho the beginning might be discouraging but with it would amount to something, i have seen alot of people make a living out of it. You could also try affiliate marketing, its also a nice one

There are lots of online Businesses you can start from home and makes good money. You can start blogging, you can start a news blog, sports blog or an entertainment blog. You can also be a freelancer or a social media marketer

As an independent marketing professional, you can work with small businesses that do not have in-house bandwidth to implement marketing plans. Write their blogs, strengthen their SEO strategies, run advertising campaigns, set up marketing strategies within the country, and do whatever it takes to get their name in the spotlight.

While am at home their is a lot of business which someone can do different kinds of business with going out examples food stuffs ,if you have any hand work like hair dressing , tailoring , catering someone can even sale their materials.

Buy products in bulk to sell.
Sell homemade products you make yourself to friends online and offline.
Start a dropshipping store.
Start a print-on-demand store.
Sell your service or expertise, you can sell on fiverr if you're into graphics design, or Amazon KDP if you're into book writing etc...
Productize your service or expertise.
Grow an audience you can monetize, using social platforms platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, twitter and WhatsApp.
Buy an existing ecommerce business as it is easier to maintain.
Look for good/legit survey sites that pays well and complete various task to earn cash.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back