What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

Yes some of us are here yo earn some extra bucks, some are here too that earn solely online. In your case if you wanna earn more I think you should go into free lancing or drop shopping that way you can save more money.

Running a business from home might be very tricky because if the business venture is not strong enough it will be tough for someone working from home. Notwithstanding one can go into online teaching, online trading, and website designing.

Go and invest in online business like crypto or other coins that are marketable you can be at home and be making money while you do the trading online.

Go and invest in online business like crypto or other coins that are marketable you can be at home and be making money while you do the trading online.
If you have the money to invest in cryptocurrency and leave to start growing in some years after, then it's a good idea but if you don't have the money, it's better to look for another way.

There are so many businesses you can do while sitting and the comfort of your home. You can even do offline business at the comfort of your home, you can do this by using social media to market them and get customers.

You need an odemand skill to do that in order to earn full-time online. If you can be able to add coding skill to your career online you'll earn very well, to help your family bounce off from financial degradation.

It is good you are already aware of this platform paying you right now. You can take your time out now to learn an online skill that you can later use for yourelf on other freelancing platforms to earn from too

One of the business i would suggest you do while at home is crypto currency business ,you could earn more profit trading crypto currency and many more too

Personally, I'm of the opinion that as long as the business someone wants to do at home allows him or her to focus on the other aspects of his life, it's definitely worth it.

There are so many businesses you can start from home, you can start blogging, Internet marketing etc. Once you're good in writing article, you can build a good blog and make lots of money from it. You can also trying some offline business

There is a lady living in my neighborhood who went into baking services during the lock down and immediately after the lock down, she took the business to the next level and making good money now.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
Freelancing is the best job you can start doing at home, joining ptc forum sites and starts earning , there are also many ways you can earn from home too, by posting on YouTube, by becoming a blogger or blogger.

Running a business from home might be very tricky because if the business venture is not strong enough it will be tough for someone working from home. Notwithstanding one can go into online teaching, online trading, and website designing.
Very true. There are online platforms that do welcome tutors to joine them in teaching people like the Chinese wanting to learn English. If you are good at teaching, you can try it out

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
If you have any skills that you are able to use for online services then you can always try to freelance as this can have some pretty good funds in it for you if you are able to manage it well.

There are so many kind of businesses that you can do while you're at home it depends on what you can be able to do while you are at home, there are lot of people that are into cloths designs.

You see, you and me, we are in the same situation. I am also the eldest son, I cannot work as I am mentally invalid and so I am looking for help to bring some money into my home to help my family financially.
Well, in addition to something collected here by commenting, I'm looking for the right direction to enter more or less the world of online business. For now I study cryptocurrencies, maybe to center a right investment with them. This obviously also taking into account the fact that I could lose even what little I have!!And so I have to reflect.
But currently, which would you think was the best solution for us among those proposed here?
Maybe better one without risk?

There is a lady living in my neighborhood who went into baking services during the lock down and immediately after the lock down, she took the business to the next level and making good money now.
This reminds me of my sister who started cooking for catering purposes. She would cater for a small gathering like for 20 people only. But later on her customers are asking for more that in a span of 6 months she was catering big parties for 100 people. That is a good business although it is not a home-based business anymore.

Have you maybe thought about offline businesses, agriculture has a lot of profit in it especially livestock farming and you do not have to be present as you can employ workers

What kind of business does people do from home these days are dropshipping, you can do dropshipping business from your home all you have to do is to post your goals on people's site and when they order you give delivery

If you are also the type that has the passion for an offline business like selling of little provision that are difficult for people to get within your locality, you can as well start selling such items from your house

Newest Directory Listings

Kodi Beginner is all about Kodi and online streaming.
smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back