What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

There are several businesses you cn do while at home. Ranging from having a provision store, fashion designing, graphic design, web development, cryptocurrency business, social media consulting, laundry services, content writing and marketing, etc

There are series of legitimate businesses you can while at home and online. A good example is Bizdustry as a get paid to post site and many others. Aside that you can also take up freelancing gigs and make alot of money from any given skills you posses. All that's important is the will to do work

If you can get traffic from Europe or US you go into CPA affiliate marketing.honestly it is one area I want to go into and they don't accept traffic everywhere.i don't know if Facebook group can be effective to get traffic from those regions.maybe I will try it and see.
Post automatically merged:

If you can get traffic from Europe or US you go into CPA affiliate marketing.honestly it is one area I want to go into and they don't accept traffic everywhere.i don't know if Facebook group can be effective to get traffic from those regions.maybe I will try it and see.

Start a business designing new websites or updating existing websites. Work with clients to add your aesthetic and design expertise to their websites. Some web designers use website builder tools such as WordPress or Wix. Others code from scratch and use graphic design tools. Making a profit from a new business in web design is easy due to the low costs.

There are many online and offline business you can do at home, you can invest in various platforms and get paid.you can invest in crypto currency or forex and make money while at home and then you can get a good profit from it

If you ask me, from my experience so far, there are so many online businesses out there apart from typing here. Like me I type here, I have investment in cryptocurrency, i have some money in chymall, I still have my regular job that earns me salary, and many others. The opportunities are just endless. But remember to do personal research on any business you want to go into. That is my take. Good luck!

There are a lot of business someone can do at home without much capital. There are thing we can learn at home that can be a source of earnings to us. Like how to make soap, custards, perfume, hand sanitizer and so on. This are businesses that you can do at home and make money too

I think the best business to do from home can be maybe an online business but if you want an offline business that you can do from home I think the poultry business will be the best business for you to do

Blogging. Blogging is one of the first business models to arise from the invention of the internet.
Buy and sell on eBay.
Freelancer.
Become a YouTube star/vlogger.
Dropshipping.
Make and flip apps.
Sell stock photography & video.
eBook writer.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
Well, working online requires a decent amount of skills if you want to earn a decent amount of money. Therefore, i suggest you concentrate on a skill or two. For instance, you can learn how to write SEO or academic articles or copywriting. That way, you will be able to earn a decent amount of money when you perfect the skill. There are hundreds of thousands of clients who need artices. Plus, you can easily use the kills to make your own blog and earn from it.

Well it really depends on what you're capable of doing. There are many online jobs one can do, but it's not like we can do everything that's out there. What are your skills? What are you knowledgeable in? I would advise you find something you know you can do. Because jumping into just anything, will probably result in you just wasting your time.

Research what's out there, and find the job that best fits you. You can start just about any business you want online, but you first need to plan things out and figure out what works and what doesn't. Essentially what I'm saying is, just don't rush into anything.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
What I will suggest as a man and the oldest in your family,if you could lay your hand on a very huge loan from your bank or any online loan app. The best business I will advice you to do is either you are into pos business, all I don't know if you could drive, you could get a car and register it under Uber or taxfy,before you know it you are smiling when ever you received an alert.

Yes as we know there is a lot of business that be done at home, talking about home but not sure about the profit as well.
Trading businesses like selling provision, go into the main needs of people around, what they can not do without daily.
You can also learn a skill why you practice it at home. All this can only be actualised only if you understand and try to study the environment in which you reside. And understand the skills of earning at home too.

You can start your online store but it would take a lot of time to settle. You can also create website of yours and build a good amount of Facebook followers in order to gain popularity and then advertise your website with CPM advertising model in order to make money. Remember, treat your money making website as a real opportunity to make money and treat it as your business. You would need to make great content on daily basis and promote it on social media.

There are series of online business you can do right away from home. One of those businesses is affiliate marketing in which you promote other people's product and earn a commission on every sales. If you have a digital skill you can sign up with freelance website and start making money with your skill. You can also create a course and make money with it.

One of the quickest paths, if you dedicate to it, is to invest wisely and carefully non cryptocurrency.

It's currently highly volatile, especially in the upward direction. If you can get the hang of it, it can become a thing that will help you.

There a lot of businesses you can do online to earn a living, my suggestion will be while you stay home dedicate your time to learn something, it could be forex trading, graphics design, programming/coding, these are skills that will help you on the long run and could set you up for life.
Your options is a welcomed one, for any one hoping to earn meaningfully online to buy a car and build a house in the near future. Only technical skills can get us that dream finance we've been craving for.

The easiest, and of course simplest, business that you can do from home is selling via facebook marketplace. You can list anything on facebook marketplace and sell the items and make money.

You can learn a skill then offer your services on freelancing sites where people who need your services can reach out to you and pay you for your services. You can also start a YouTube channel or develop your own website or become a social media influencer. There are so many things you can actually do online while working at home, just depends on what you have passion for and what you feel you can do.
Post automatically merged:

You can learn a skill then offer your services on freelancing sites where people who need your services can reach out to you and pay you for your services. You can also start a YouTube channel or develop your own website or become a social media influencer. There are so many things you can actually do online while working at home, just depends on what you have passion for and what you feel you can do.

While at home, there are series of businesses you can take up and make a living from. Personally I've seen a lot of people that engaged in POS Business and made a whole lot of money from it. If you're vast in trading, you can as well take it up and make fortunes from it. Make sure you put your funds in a trusted business and be patient after a short will, it will pay off

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back