What's new

What kind of building structure in the urban settlement will drive more income??

Apparently, some building structure done better than others in term of profit generating. Like you stated, student lodge and bedroom flat attract more customers than single room. Also, bedrooms flat bring more money than others.

If you are in the urban settlement then you should be looking around things like luxury or providing people with second option because that is one of the biggest problems of urban areas

The type of building I would go for will be determined by the location. If at the city center, an office building generates more income, in the suburbs, definitely residential (semi detached of 2bedroom flats).
That is a good one,sometimes if the building is located in an industral area,then they can be converted to warehouse or structure that will be for industrial use,else it should be converted to residential depending on the location.

It depends on the major population division of the urban area. If it is an area populated by majorly young people, then a bed sitter that has a single room with a toilet/bathroom and kitchen is ideal and would move faster because of it's affordability to that demographic.

The location determines the kind of building you will have to develop. if your land is located in the business district, you need to develop a commercial property, and if your land is in ourskirts, you are required to develop residental property.

It depends on the major population division of the urban area. If it is an area populated by majorly young people, then a bed sitter that has a single room with a toilet/bathroom and kitchen is ideal and would move faster because of it's affordability to that demographic.

I think that commercial properties have far much more value as compared to other kind of properties. However, once again it all depends on the location of the property.

I think that commercial properties have far much more value as compared to other kind of properties. However, once again it all depends on the location of the property.
You are right. Commetcial buildings move very fast in the market. Residential buildings also do well in certain locations. Areas close to social structures have both kinds of buildings move fast.

In the urban areas I believe self contain and one bedroom flat will bring more income for the owner because there are students that wants to stay off campus and as such would go for such houses,some even rent a bedroom flat.
Post automatically merged:

In the urban areas I believe self contain and one bedroom flat will bring more income for the owner because there are students that wants to stay off campus and as such would go for such houses,some even rent a bedroom flat.
I think you are right because we have a lot of people who are single and they are living in a flatlet. It does not even make sense to live in a big house when you are the only one in it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back