What is your worst childhood memory?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is your worst childhood memory? For me, it was when I was about 8 years old, I was with a cousin and I lost my balance and fell off a small ledge and busted my head open and blacked out for a minute, when I came to, I had an ice pack on my head that was gushing blood. I needed to get stitches in my forehead. That was probably my worst childhood memory.

What about you? Care to share your worst childhood memory?

Worst childhood memory, was probably when I was pantsed in middle school. Pantsed means your pants get pulled down by someone. Well, someone did that to me while we were outside during recess. This kid decided to pants me. A girl was also pantsed at the same time across the field. I think I chased the guy and his crew down, but I couldn't catch them. I didn't tell a teacher or the principal but told my parents when I got him and they made a fuss about it to the principal and got the kid suspended for like 3 days. I remember the other kid who pantsed the girl complained about me ratting on the kid. What a joke.

But yeah, that was one of my worst I'd say. It was embarrassing.

My worst childhood memory was that of my falling down from the bicycle while learning to ride. It was so embarrassing as I fell on the ground scraping my knees and elbows in front of all my friends.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back