What's new

What are your favorite childhood moments that leave the strongest impression?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I didn't remember much from my childhood, because I'm not very rich, so we didn't go anywhere and hardly went anywhere. The whole life passed like a mundane school, kindergarten, work. But there are several moments that I remember and hope that I will never forget. This is, for example, when my mother took me to school for the first time. Also how we celebrated my graduation from kindergarten. The first time my mother taught me to swim was at the local lake.

Memories can be forgotten, some can be replaced while some can stuck in our subconscious mind. Childhood memories can stuck up in someone's mind depending on what and how the events took place.

There are many childhood memories that I can't remember till today. However, the memory that I can never forget was that whenever we came home for festive season, I always feel happy seeing my other siblings that I have not seen in a while. Interacting and playing with them always made it a memorable experience.

Well, some of the best moments of my childhood were at Christmas, when the whole family got together to celebrate, I also have very nice memories of when I met those who are now my best friends, I also have very good memories of the afternoons when I spent the whole day playing with my brothers in the park.

Memories can be forgotten. Some can be replaced while some can stuck in our subconscious mind. Childhood memories can stuck up in someone's mind depending on what and how the events took place.

There are many childhood memories that I can't remember till today. However, the memory that I can never forget was that whenever we came home for festive season, I always feel happy seeing my other siblings that I have not seen in a while. Interacting and playing with them always made it a memorable experience.

There is no denying the fact that the Christmas season was always a time we got to relate and interact with our family and friends that we have not seen for a very long time.

I had food memories of celebrating Christmas with my loved ones at my grandparents' home before becoming an adult presented some challenges that meant going for Christmas yearly is never possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back