What is your favorite PTP site?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
PTP or Paid Post site is a site where you create short posts and get paid. I am a part of a lot of PTP sites, for example,
Bizdustry
Referral Index
Postbucks, etc.
I know a lot of PTP sites, for example, Trendri, Beer Money Forum, etc.

It will be tough to choose one favorite as I like all these websites but if I need to rate these then I will rate Beer money forum as #1 as its paying from a long time and after that its forum coin even though rewards are low and then RIF, PB and other websites

PTP or Paid Post site is a site where you create short posts and get paid. I am a part of a lot of PTP sites, for example,
Bizdustry
Referral Index
Postbucks, etc.
I am familiar with all the PTP sites you have mentioned. But I am only active on RIF. I seldom visit FC and BMF.

Not a member of the rest except PB, I signed up but not active anymore. I visited this morning and saw a message for me. I replied and noticed that my reply went on pending approval.

There is no doubt that RIF did great in the past 3-4 months and doing great so glad we have more choices to earn from different PTp

RIF is the most popular website, since it is using a-ads which are not intrusive and is prompt in making payment. It is more difficult to make money on other forums.
But are they generating enough from these ads? I see admin still posts that they are yet to start earning a stable revenue from the ads.

There is no doubt that RIF did great in the past 3-4 months and doing great so glad we have more choices to earn from different PTp
Yes, Indeed doing great and still going to be great. Hopefully, the RIF owner will continue to surprise us with new things.

For many days I am not regular at RIF because I was unwell and it's hard to post on all websites so I will try to post today on RIF and would like to earn from the new offers

Yes, Indeed doing great and still going to be great. Hopefully, the RIF owner will continue to surprise us with new things.
They should have started a new contest for this month to keep users interested in the website as not everyone will stick with low pay rate.

This month there are less surprises but its fine as we cannot expect him to keep paying higher rewards every month so this month I am looking at other websites too.

Bizdustry
Referral Index
Postbucks, etc.
I also like referral index forum. I am one of the most active people there. I like it

They should have started a new contest for this month to keep users interested in the website as not everyone will stick with low pay rate.
What are you even saying? You want the owner to be doing promos everytime even against the revenue level of the site?

I like all my forums RIF, PB, Forum coin and beer money forum but its hard to post on all forums daily so I am unable to post on all these days

I like all my forums RIF, PB, Forum coin and beer money forum but its hard to post on all forums daily so I am unable to post on all these days
When last where you paid with crypto on RIF. I heard payments are not processed through crypto for some time now.

I have never requested crypto from RIF and have always opted for Paypal and yes there has been a delay in payments from 2 weeks now

I have never requested crypto from RIF and have always opted for Paypal and yes there has been a delay in payments from 2 weeks now
So how come you do cryptocurrency exchange for people when you don't receive crypto. How are you coping with the PayPal charges.

I don't like to spill the beans so let's not discuss about it.

If I need to choose one website that I absolutely love then it will be RIF

I don't like to spill the beans so let's not discuss about it.

If I need to choose one website that I absolutely love then it will be RIF
RIF is a very good website and the level of activity is massive. But it is sad to hear that they have not paid for two weeks.

I wish admin can stay active and pay at least every week so there will be no one doubting the website and its credibility

He said it is due to work. Let's just give him the benefit of doubt and wait till he resumes fully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back