What's new

What is your favorite mobile game?

Personally, I'm not a fan of video games or the ones listed above. But there are so many games for Android and PC these days that everyone can find something to their liking. I have nothing against these serious games and people who are fans of such games. But here I like fast games more. I like not to get bogged down.

I am somebody who is really interested in board games and they are really very important to me because you help me to improve my intellectual capacity all the time.

My favorite mobile game used to be "Clash of clans" it is no longer my favorite because there were some changes since the first time I've downloaded it.. which is really unfortunate. The game is about protecting your village with your defences and attacking other villages with your troops. I used to play a lot in that game and would never forget that period!.

Hey. I'm one of those unlucky dudes who doesn't have a Switch and a Playstation. I have an old laptop, so I can't play modern games. My GF tried Genshin Impact on this laptop, but the game lagged. So I play mobile games. Now I am fond of Pub Mobile. As a kid, I liked CS, so I fell in love with Pubg.
If you're looking for some games with an exciting plot and beautiful pictures, then look in the article https://coconutcoveresort.com/games-for-smartphones-with-exciting-graphics/. I sent it to my GF. She plays in Sky. This is a nice game, and there's an opportunity to create teams and play together.

Last edited:
I am a huge gamer myself and I love to play games whenever I have the time whether it be on a console or on my phone. I much like to have games on my phone for on-the-go gaming say if I am busy somewhere and I need something to pass the time whilst I am waiting for things and one of the games I love to play on my phone when I am on the go is BTS Island. It's a fun game much like Zuma in a sense with a lot of fun levels. I can spend ages on it and it really does help to pass the time.

This is a perfect question for me 😃 I played in past a lot of different types of games like Clash Royale, Subway Surfers, ... But currently I am mostly playing football (soccer) game called Total Football. The devs still need to do a lot of work, but it was just released a month ago so... Definitely check it out

My favorite game is action game's such as the PUBG, D-Day , one man army and zombie highway. I prefer action game's because they are intertaining just like I am watching American action movies, some times I imagine myself as the action star.

Hey there! Choosing a favorite mobile game is tough, but one game that I really enjoy playing is Dls 23 Mod Apk Unlimited money. It's a soccer game with great graphics and gameplay that keeps me entertained for hours. Have you tried it before? Let me know what your favorite mobile game is too, I'm always looking for new games to check out! :)

Last edited:
For a lot of people who do not have Xbox or Playstation, or even a gaming laptop, mobile hand sets are the medium to experience video games. Even though I don't play games these days, I have played games on my hand held devices for a long time. Some of the games I have played on my mobile phone are: Candy Crush, Temple Run, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Clash of Clans, PUBG, Subway Surfers, Ludo, etc. My favorite games were Temple Run and Candy Crush.

Do you play mobile games? What's your favorite mobile games?
I like simple classic games I don't play them often but when I do I choose classical games like temple run because most of the newer mobile games have a lot of ads and you need to pay to win wich I really don't like

Even though I do not do a lot of mobile games, I sometimes still pay games especially when I am outdoors and I am traveling or waiting for someone. These days Asphalt 9 Legends is my favoite.

Honestly, it's really hard to choose a single game out of the great multitude of them. However, I can name the game I have probably played the most on my phone - Subway Surfers. It's both fun and engaging. This game's system really made me pay attention to my progress and try to collect as many coins and points as possible.

Honestly, it's really hard to choose a single game out of the great multitude of them. However, I can name the game I have probably played the most on my phone - Subway Surfers. It's both fun and engaging. This game's system really made me pay attention to my progress and try to collect as many coins and points as possible.
It's been a while since I played Subway Surfers, but in fact, I spent many hours playing that game, especially on long trips where I didn't have much to do, it's a very fun game, and today, it still has a lot of players.

My favorite mobile game is Hearthstone.

Lately, though, I've been hooked on Homescapes. It's this cool blend of a match-3 game with elements of home renovation. A good old puzzle game. If you ever decide to give it a try and find yourself in need of some tips or tricks, this Homescapes cheats guide at https://homescapescheats.info/ has some helpful pointers.
Take care!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back