What is your favorite mobile game?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For a lot of people who do not have Xbox or Playstation, or even a gaming laptop, mobile hand sets are the medium to experience video games. Even though I don't play games these days, I have played games on my hand held devices for a long time. Some of the games I have played on my mobile phone are: Candy Crush, Temple Run, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Clash of Clans, PUBG, Subway Surfers, Ludo, etc. My favorite games were Temple Run and Candy Crush.

Do you play mobile games? What's your favorite mobile games?

I only play on my phone because I don't have laptop or computer, and the game I love playing most on my mobile phone is temple run and also candy crush,and I do play ludo a times.

I don't like playing games I like to watch movies instead of playing games, but i like to play when I was small I use to use my mobile phone then to play the game.

My favorite mobile game so far is actually Stick man I played it during my first year at University I seriously enjoyed it that I had to delete and download latest version immediately.

I love to play pro evolution soccer 2016 and winning eleven on my system when I am less busy and play frontline commando on my phone when I feel like playing action games.

For a lot of people who do not have Xbox or Playstation, or even a gaming laptop, mobile hand sets are the medium to experience video games. Even though I don't play games these days, I have played games on my hand held devices for a long time. Some of the games I have played on my mobile phone are: Candy Crush, Temple Run, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Clash of Clans, PUBG, Subway Surfers, Ludo, etc. My favorite games were Temple Run and Candy Crush.

my favorates mobile games are numerous,i love playing bike race and ludo.another one that i liked so much is a local game called'AYO'.all these games are very intresting.

I am not really a gaming person per say. I only play classic solitaire on my phone when I just want to while time. I don't have a special game that is my favorite on the mobile app

There are a lot good mobile games if you do not have xbox or playstation or pc or laptop.There is not accounting in games everyone has their preferences but for me the best mobile games are PUBG, Clash of Clans,Clash royale,Fifa,Pes,Online Soccer Manager [osm] and more....

Well, i may be one of the boring type because my favorite mobile app game is Chess. I have installed both lichess and chess.com on my phone. I play it every time i have some free time. I love the game. I love my loses more :)

Back in 2009-2010 I was hooked on Petville (Facebook game) but then it was removed. ☹️
However, just recently I came across Pet Buddies and let me tell you it is the EXACT same game but with different background music. Other than that, it’s the same! They give you empty rooms to decorate but I turn them more into outside scenes, like Tornado Alley, a sunflower field, Poppy garden, and then I built a huge hotel on the beach. After that, I was pretty much finished. But it sure was a whole lot of fun.

My favourite mobile game at the moment is Cut The Rope. It recently got remastered and released on Apple Arcade and it's quite fun although the difficulty increases by quite a lot each level.

I have lots of favorates mobile games that i really enjoy playing.I love the arcade game,and the the bike race.I also love the temple rush.I love the bike race a lot,because it makes me feel as if i am driving a real bike.

I used to be a huge fan of candy crush, but currently, I love four pix one word, the game is highly educative, and makes you rack your brain.

I really love Android games, and hey really keep me company whenever I feel bored. I love GTA but I like playing Gang clash

Talking about mobile games, I say to this that am a mobile game addict.
My favorite mobile game is PES, a football game I so much love it, especially when I win and emerge winner, there is this inner joy in me and am so addicted to that though I play it during my leisure time.

My most favorite game is dream league. This game has been on my phone for quite a couple of months now and I can't say it's been a fun to play. I enjoy playing the game most with multi player and it's a good experience for me

Two games usually get me fixated on my phone for hours, that is Call of Duty: Mobile version, and Minecraft. I can play these two the whole day. Whether it is playing it online or offline, i still get the full satisfaction of playing it on a PC or PlayStation. Better still, i can play it while on transit without loosing the enthusiasm of the game.

I don't play games anymore, infact I can't even remember the last time I installed a game on my phone. But I remember when tempo run was out, I couldn't do without it.

I don't like playing games I like to watch movies instead of playing games, but i like to play when I was small I use to use my mobile phone then to play the game.
I really like to playing games more than watching movies,game is my choice I can use many hours to playing games if my phone battery was strong as well,
Post automatically merged:

I can use 5 hours online with my smartphone,cause I really enjoying myself at anytime that I'm online,even when am in bizdustry website am really enjoying myself about all the post that am reading there, you won't feel boring

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back