What's new

What is your expectations for Stellar airdrop??

I am really going to advise you that you should start putting your attention into the drops. it might probably take you a long time in order to get a legit one but at the end of the day it is worth it.
Have you done it personally and what is the indication that the company will continue to increase in value ? That's what I'm interested. Because I was thinking that maybe the AirDrop session has expired.

I expect it to increase in value in the coming days. Though, I don't believe so much in these new coins, I still believe it increase in value. The reason why I don't believe in new coin is that it's two way. It may increase in value and it may not.

I am really going to advise you that you should start putting your attention into the drops. it might probably take you a long time in order to get a legit one but at the end of the day it is worth it.
If it will take me a long time to be able to get genuine airdrop then why can't I use that my time to concentrate and make money. I could use that money to invest in potential cryptocurrency to still make profit instead of relying on airdrop.

I have not participated in airdrop before. I don't know about it now but it seems the airdrops is late and people can't participate and have a successful AirDrop on this again. Were you able to receive it ?
Not only you bro. I tends to be discouraged sometimes but since most airdrop are very dubious. I can't invest my money to earn airdrop because most airdrop platform would asked us to do this. I really have to be careful though.

Not only you bro. I tends to be discouraged sometimes but since most airdrop are very dubious. I can't invest my money to earn airdrop because most airdrop platform would asked us to do this. I really have to be careful though.
I am also seeing anything like paying money to get a job as a scam. A drop is something that is supposed to be given to you for free after you must have completed some setting task.

I am also seeing anything like paying money to get a job as a scam. A drop is something that is supposed to be given to you for free after you must have completed some setting task.
Exactly , I expected that as well but a lot of them are not doing it that way but will always look for every possible strategy to manipulate people to believe in their scamming strategy. Personally I cannot fall for such

I like this explanation so well, that it makes me feel like I should get mine immediately.
How do a novice go about it and not fall into scammers dealings and also like how much will it take to get the first Investment with XLM.
If you don't know much about cryptocurrency, don't invest on new coin. And if you must invest, don't let it be much. Nobody can say in certainty that the coin will rise as it's expected in the future.

Stellar airdrop is an open source network, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat currency transfer. That allows any currency pair transactions to take place in its platform.

Stellar supports a native token in it's chain called the " stellar asset.
In 2019 collaborated with blockchain.com network in a blockbuster deal that produced 125 million USD in XLM token. making the newly airdrop the best of airdrop of 2018. Stellar airdrop token called stellar asset has the great potential to increase more in the future.

What is your expectations about this stellar airdrop site in the world of airdrop??
It is possible that a reward or motivation is provided in exchange for taking part in the Stellar airdrop because most airdrops aim to promote adoption and participation with the project.

Funny enough, I have not participated in any airdrops because I heard a lot of sad stories about people wasting their time on airdrops and not getting paid. This is what discouraged me from participating in airdrops.

I did participate on stellar airdrops but I seem to have forgotten when the coins were airdropped. Currently, I do not even have access to the wallet where I could have received airdropped coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back