What's new

What is your expectations for Stellar airdrop??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Stellar airdrop is an open source network, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat currency transfer. That allows any currency pair transactions to take place in its platform.

Stellar supports a native token in it's chain called the " stellar asset.
In 2019 collaborated with blockchain.com network in a blockbuster deal that produced 125 million USD in XLM token. making the newly airdrop the best of airdrop of 2018. Stellar airdrop token called stellar asset has the great potential to increase more in the future.

What is your expectations about this stellar airdrop site in the world of airdrop??

Stellar airdrop is an open source network, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat currency transfer. That allows any currency pair transactions to take place in its platform.

In 2019 collaborated with blockchain.com network in a blockbuster deal that produced 125 million USD in XLM token. making the newly airdrop the best of airdrop of 2018. Stellar airdrop token called stellar asset has the great potential to increase more in the future.

What is your expectations about this stellar airdrop site in the world of airdrop??
First I expect to receive the Airdrop if directed to the site, I am a crypto enthusiast and will want to get as many as possible.
I have read their white paper and I'm very impressed.

Unfortunately I couldn't grab the stellar airdrop last time it was available on blockchain because 8 came to late. Hopefully they are going to launch a new airdrop next year

First I expect to receive the Airdrop if directed to the site, I am a crypto enthusiast and will want to get as many as possible.
Good, its a fantastic airdrop site, if not the best amongst all airdrop sites. For the partnership they had with blockchain.com made them to be more exceptional. You can only access Stella through blockchain.com, because they are contracted.
Post automatically merged:

Good, its a fantastic airdrop site, if not the best amongst all airdrop sites. For the partnership they had with blockchain.com made them to be more exceptional. You can only access Stella through blockchain.com, because they are contracted.

In fact, I am still not happy with myself that I missed the mining of Stellar Lumens last year. I tried to mine when I discovered the coin on Blockchain but it was late. Well and good, I'm sure XLM will make things work soon. Its going to be the next after BCH as its going places in cryptocurrency industry soon.
Post automatically merged:

In fact, I am still not happy with myself that I missed the mining of Stellar Lumens last year. I tried to mine when I discovered the coin on Blockchain but it was late. Well and good, I'm sure XLM will make things work soon. Its going to be the next after BCH as its going places in cryptocurrency industry. I can see all platform accepting the coin soon because I saw the coin in nearly all wallets.

I do not see anything wrong with that, also from your explanation I feel if stalla airdrop continue to improve their platforms lots of paired transactions would be carried out through their platforms. By the way I heard their trading and exchange rate is at an average scale Making it possible for easy exchange and transportation. I would recommend them a thousand times.

Stellar is rising rapidly so I don't mind getting the airdrop if it's available. I'm on the lookout for any airdrop from any coin with potential

I expect an airdrop of all good coins. But when all the coins were published, its airdrop was launched. But the airdrop of xlm will be better. But we need to check if they have published Airdrop from the official site. Because a lot of airdrops are fake now

If there ever be a stellar Airdrop, I will be glad to do it. I rEally love to get hold of a few bucks of stellar, right now the coin is decreasing heavily but once it picks up again, massive profits await every holder of the coin.

According to Trading Beasts' Stellar Lumens forecast, the XLM's average price will reach $0.11 by the end of 2020. ... Analysts view Stellar as a great investment option in the long term, as the technology develops and brings new use cases every day.

Thanks for this information , however it seems that this Airdrop is closed already ? ,If it is still active ,I will like to know where I can withdraw the Airdrop and also the terms and conditions that one needs to meet ,in order to be eligible for the Airdrop .

Thanks for this information , however it seems that this Airdrop is closed already ? ,If it is still active ,I will like to know where I can withdraw the Airdrop and also the terms and conditions that one needs to meet ,in order to be eligible for the Airdrop .
Okay, stellar is now tradable I don't think its ongoing. But still check here http://blockchain.com, they merged with blockchain network to run their airdrop. They use blockchain.com site to run the program, if you mine stellar tokens you will exchange it via blockchain.com exchange platform.

Stellar operates as a non-stock, nonprofit organization designed to connect people to global, low-cost financial services to fight poverty and maximize individual potential. The goal is to help fight the current financial conditions of the market (Long transaction times, bureaucracy, transaction fees, multiple dependencies on third parties, to name a few) and allow individuals to secure their future without having to worry about economic constraints. Founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb, co-founder of Ripple, after running into philosophical differences with the rest of the Ripple board, the main difference between the two is their respective target audience; Banks and financial institutions for Ripple; Clients (People) for Stellar. The premise is that STellar Lumens works as a liaison between people, banks, and the payment system.
thumbnail.jpg

Eat This Daily To Eliminate All The Parasites
Eat This Daily To Eliminate All The Parasites​
secure.calch.gdn​

I like this explanation so well, that it makes me feel like I should get mine immediately.
How do a novice go about it and not fall into scammers dealings and also like how much will it take to get the first Investment with XLM.

This is exactly what I love to hear, legit airdrops is sweet when you acumulat coin that is real, and you later converted it to dollar it brings me joy and happiness. Those scam airdrop should borrow a leaf from the real ones and stop deceiving themselves, cos it must surely back fire.

Airdrops are all the same, they attach task for you to do and they give you a token,but in most case they turn out to be fake, we just do it for doing sake.

Nope, they're not the same. Some airdrops are legit why some aren't legit. Stellar is a legit one because it is now tradable in the crypto mark, with a price value of $0.55.

Welcome my dear friend, I really liked this description and I hope you will refer to me and all the members on this site. Thank you for this participation and I wish you good luck
Currently the airdrop is over, they partnered with blockchain com network to circulate the coins to its beneficiaries before going live to become known as a digital coin. You can go to binance and buy this coin and holdl as much as you you can. It has every chance to double as time goes on.

I always have positive expectations for anything crypto currencies. No matter what, I would still try to accumulate some in my portfolio to hold for as long as I could.

I always have positive expectations for anything crypto currencies. No matter what, I would still try to accumulate some in my portfolio to hold for as long as I could.
Very nice, that you have great expectation for it. So do I when it comes to it. Had it been i participated in the stellar airdrop i could've been on the benefit side now. The coin is now live at crypto market peaked at $0.55.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back