What's new

What is your expectations for Stellar airdrop??

Very nice, that you have great expectation for it. So do I when it comes to it. Had it been i participated in the stellar airdrop i could've been on the benefit side now. The coin is now live at crypto market peaked at $0.55.
This is really interesting. One thing that makes me not to take these airdrops serious is because lots of them are nothing but scams. The other day I fell for a scam telegram bot that was offering 50,000 Free coin.

If not by luck, it is difficult to make money through air drop. I do see people testimonies but still that hasn't convinced me about the genuinity of air drops. I always see them as waste of time.

Stellar is now tradable in the Cryptocurrency market. Had it been i followed this update up on time by now i could've made some good number of stellar coin.

This is really interesting. One thing that makes me not to take these airdrops serious is because lots of them are nothing but scams. The other day I fell for a scam telegram bot that was offering 50,000 Free coin.
Lol, telegram bots are mostly scam. About 99% of telegram bots are just scams and not living up to their hype. Also airdrops are mostly scam, but stellar came on top being legit. Because they're now tradable in the market.

I see stellar raindrop becoming successful. They need to incorporate many other types of crypto currencies in their network. They could become like binance in a short time.

I see stellar raindrop becoming successful. They need to incorporate many other types of crypto currencies in their network. They could become like binance in a short time.
Stellar is no longer an airdrop site, they've now come live in the crypto market. Becoming one of the top 50 coins in the market currently. The price value is $0.55.

Lol, telegram bots are mostly scam. About 99% of telegram bots are just scams and not living up to their hype. Also airdrops are mostly scam, but stellar came on top being legit. Because they're now tradable in the market.
That's good about the stellar coin. I was in a WhatsApp group where they always share links about airdrops, I never knew they were scams. I won't bother myself about them again.

Stellar airdrop is an open source network, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat currency transfer. That allows any currency pair transactions to take place in its platform.

Stellar supports a native token in it's chain called the " stellar asset.
In 2019 collaborated with blockchain.com network in a blockbuster deal that produced 125 million USD in XLM token. making the newly airdrop the best of airdrop of 2018. Stellar airdrop token called stellar asset has the great potential to increase more in the future.

What is your expectations about this stellar airdrop site in the world of airdrop??
Is like each day online now,we always have one or two airdrops at least and at the end of it all you won't earn anything from them or is either the airdrop didn't have all the requirements to pass the market I guess.

Is like each day online now,we always have one or two airdrops at least and at the end of it all you won't earn anything from them or is either the airdrop didn't have all the requirements to pass the market I guess.
Too bad, their are thousands of airdrops around. Most of them are just scam, i don't get involve around airdrop cos of their dubious ways.
Post automatically merged:

That's good about the stellar coin. I was in a WhatsApp group where they always share links about airdrops, I never knew they were scams. I won't bother myself about them again.
You're very wise to detect their scamming ways. Telegram should do something better this gets out of hand to give their social app bad image.

My expectation in airdrop is that airdrop will continued to improve in the website platform, so that many people will continued using the transaction.

Airdrop is future coin that is trying to move into the limelight of Cryptocurrency and establish itself like the other known coins. Some of them doesn't live up to the expectations after being airdropped. Just few managed to come live into the crypto market, and stellar is one of them.

I saw the Stellar airdrops when it was still available but it looks so unreal to me so I didn't bother myself to claiming the airdrops as the ones I have done in the past ended up to be fake with nothing good from it.

Did this coin airdrop paid those who opted in for it at last? Because I am thinking that this Stella might actually make sense but I missed that airdrop

Yes this was the legit airdrop back in 2019 , powered by blockchain , I have also receives Stellar crypto worth $25 for completing the kyc. After that , there STX airdrop introduced by blockchain , which was worth more than $50 at the time of receiving.

I saw the Stellar airdrops when it was still available but it looks so unreal to me so I didn't bother myself to claiming the airdrops as the ones I have done in the past ended up to be fake with nothing good from it.
Did you check that, stellar is now live at the market?? Yes, it is Live on the market. It airdropped last year, partnering with blockchain.com exchange to share with users some XLM token to draw their attention, gain popularity, and win over investors. Those who involved in the airdrop gained it, cos stellar (XLM) is now Live in the market. The coin started at a low price around $0.13 in its first one month, but things quickly turned good around the coin. And it climbed to $0.30 in its first 2 months on the market. It even reached all-time high of $0.67 ending of April, before the bearish market struck it down. Since then I've not taken my time to check its original price value. You can go to coinmarketcap.con and get updates on each coin's price.

Last edited:
I do not have interest to invest in doge coin and from all indication I think it may have a little price increase but we shouldn't really expect so much from the coin since it doesn't have any potential, Elon musk's is the only person that can be able to wake up the coin.

Well ever since, I've kind of regretted that I didn't jump on this platform to earn some of this coins back then. I'd have traded it, held some and began my cryptocurrency journey long before now.

It is heartwarming to see a platform through which legitimate airdrops can be gotten and also seeing the tokens gotten performing well in the cryptocurrency market. This type of feedback back is encouraging.

Stellar airdrop is an open source network, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat currency transfer. That allows any currency pair transactions to take place in its platform.

Stellar supports a native token in it's chain called the " stellar asset.
In 2019 collaborated with blockchain.com network in a blockbuster deal that produced 125 million USD in XLM token. making the newly airdrop the best of airdrop of 2018. Stellar airdrop token called stellar asset has the great potential to increase more in the future.

What is your expectations about this stellar airdrop site in the world of airdrop??
I have not participated in airdrop before. I don't know about it now but it seems the airdrops is late and people can't participate and have a successful AirDrop on this again. Were you able to receive it ?

I have not participated in airdrop before. I don't know about it now but it seems the airdrops is late and people can't participate and have a successful AirDrop on this again. Were you able to receive it ?
I am really going to advise you that you should start putting your attention into the drops. it might probably take you a long time in order to get a legit one but at the end of the day it is worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back