Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
We have all been there. We have all done something we regret with financials. What is your biggest regret in crypto?

We have all been there. We have all done something we regret with financials. What is your biggest regret in crypto?
My only regret I'm crypto which happened only once was forgetting my seed phrase. Wallets do hammer it enough to always wrote it down in a safe place, but I saved it on my phone. Well I lost it and so the wallet too.

My only regret I'm crypto which happened only once was forgetting my seed phrase. Wallets do hammer it enough to always wrote it down in a safe place, but I saved it on my phone. Well I lost it and so the wallet too.
Oh no. That's a hard regret to swallow. I've made sure to backup my wallet seeds and I have special places that I have written the seed down too. One copy is in a bank lock up. Did you lose a lot in your wallet?

Oh no. That's a hard regret to swallow. I've made sure to backup my wallet seeds and I have special places that I have written the seed down too. One copy is in a bank lock up. Did you lose a lot in your wallet?
It was a little above $100. It was a horrible mistake on my part, which will never happen again. Most especially now with more investments, I certainly can't afford such mistake again.

It was a little above $100. It was a horrible mistake on my part, which will never happen again. Most especially now with more investments, I certainly can't afford such mistake again.
Better to be $100 than thousands of dollars, luckily.

My only regret in crypto currency most especially bitcoin is not investing in bitcoin around 2017 when I had the chance , I was afraid of online business back then because of scammers online.

I will never stop regretting not investing in Bitcoin as far back as 2008 when it was first introduced to me. I also blame my ignorance and lack of being informed.

My only regret in cryptocurrency was that I took some of my tron and add to mining to makes the mining rates faster while I was unable to withdraw later

I regretted that I didn't buy bitcoin when the price was around $900. I heard about it but I never took it serious.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back