What's new

What is the lowest investment you've made on Cryptocurrency?

Variable

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello! Just like the title states, lets discuss about each other's achievements, milestones and goals
  • What is the lowest amount you have invested in crypto and how much did you turn it into?
  • What are the milestones that you look into achieving / getting over when it comes to crypto?
  • How Much do you think you are able to turn your investment into?
For me i started with 3 dollars , it is now around 75$ on coinbase, with a little effort in predicting to which coin i trade to back and fourth and i'm looking to pass the 100$ mark soon , this is unrelated to any sort of backed up investment

I'll be happy to hear your stories, so please, if you have anything to say, don't think twice!

I invested $4 in Tron now it's $20 and still counting because of investments i've made with smart contracts. I usually try to get Cryptocurrencies as free as possible though. That way im gaining full profits no matter what.

I started with a dollar lol.... but when I saw it increasing with time I had to increase it...the first crypto currency I bought was litecoin....it wasn't rising fast but it was rising then I increased my money and bought eth..... meanwhile I also try to earn free crypto currencies

Hello! Just like the title states, lets discuss about each other's achievements, milestones and goals
  • What is the lowest amount you have invested in crypto and how much did you turn it into?
  • What are the milestones that you look into achieving / getting over when it comes to crypto?
For me i started with 3 dollars , it is now around 75$ on coinbase, with a little effort in predicting to which coin i trade to back and fourth and i'm looking to pass the 100$ mark soon , this is unrelated to any sort of backed up investment

I'll be happy to hear your stories, so please, if you have anything to say, don't think twice!
By the way, you can invest according to your status. I have so far invested 4,000 Pakistani rupees in cryptocurrency. Last night I bought a 5$ currency that sold for 6$. This was my first investment in investment.

The least amount I had in crypto was about $10 worth of Litecoin earned through a microtask site but after that I have invested in most of the core coins with the highest amount in bitcoin.

I invested $ 3 in first time in Cryptocurrency i earned some profit from there which increase my confidence and after this i invested big amount in cryptocurreny with full believe.

Interesting thread, I was still naive it was Ethereum black then I invested 3 dollars and when the price appreciated I quickly sold it, I also invested a little amount too in Ripple.

$4 into $20, that is quite an investment and a huge profit, when did you make this investment, I mean the time duration from $4 to $20 and on what platform
Oh it's just this December 21, i Invested into some tron smart contract. And because i Invested early i got my initial deposit back early and now im still getting 30% ROI daily from that. I just got lucky this time

On your question about the lowest amount I have invested in cryptocurrency. I actually have invested as low as 2000 naira to buy a cryptocurrency. It turned out well later, because I got lot more than I invested.

But there were other ones that I list too.

Well I started with 3k so its quite an investment I put in place to test the waters. Well it didn't pay well and for now I haven't decided on doing more than that. Let's continue watching to see if investing will be the right choice to make . but for now let's just chill yunno

My first investment was as low as $2, the investment was on ripple back in march and i could say that the $2 turned to $7 this November when the price hit $0.9.

That was the last investment I made profit with.

I didn't invest any money into cryptocurrency but I just made around $5 in almost 3 months using telegram bots, I started off by using click bots which I then invested into trx trading bots. I made about 200 trx by investing just my time

I invested 6 dollars in bitcoin, 10 dollars in litecoin and 4 dollars in trons at the beginning. I also invested some little amount in ripple before selling the investment. And I mined ethereum through a telegram bot.

My lowest trade so far in cryptocurrency world is my trade in dodge coin when it was first launched. I invested 20$ in it but ilthe price dropped even when I thought it will be competing with bitcoin. I later sold it at sloos of 16$. All the way, we learn from every experience.

Concerning the lowest amount invested in cryptocurrency coin called bitcoin. I invested a very low amount at first but as the profit keeps increasing, I had to increase my money on it too. It's still increasing and I want to increase my money more on it

it was around 4$, not that much, but should be fine as price of bitcoin was kind of doing well back then, and i made few cents as a profit, still better than leaving them collecting dust on paypal :)

I have not been able to make good amount of money on the crypto currency exchange Business since I started last year due to my impatience. When I bought Ethereum last year with my 70,000 the coin dropped badly and when it rallied to the exact amount of money I bought it with I immediately withdraw it not knowing it will rally up.

When it comes to investing I usually start small and only increases the investment amount when I become more comfortable with it. The first amount I invested in Cryptocurrency is my lowest amount and that was $10 which I later withdrew when it appreciated to $68.

That said, you can invest as little as a few dollars into an asset like Bitcoin. You don't have to buy one whole Bitcoin! Bitcoin is hovering at well over $11,000 at the time of writing, but you can buy fractions. So, you can buy a few fractions of a Bitcoin up to $100and you'll be building your portfolio.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back