What's new

What is the lowest investment you've made on Cryptocurrency?

The lowest amount of money I have invested in cryptocurrencies is I think $1.5 I invested in tron purchase last year.although, I had to increase my money on it too. It's still increasing and I want to increase my money more on it investing will be the right choice to make . but for now let's just chill and watch.

My lowest investment in cryptocurrency was when I bought $10 worth of ethereum and invested in a smart contract, through referrals I was able to earn $400 worth of ethereum in eight months.

Hello! Just like the title states, lets discuss about each other's achievements, milestones and goals
  • What is the lowest amount you have invested in crypto and how much did you turn it into?
  • What are the milestones that you look into achieving / getting over when it comes to crypto?
  • How Much do you think you are able to turn your investment into?
For me i started with 3 dollars , it is now around 75$ on coinbase, with a little effort in predicting to which coin i trade to back and fourth and i'm looking to pass the 100$ mark soon , this is unrelated to any sort of backed up investment

I'll be happy to hear your stories, so please, if you have anything to say, don't think twice!
For me l started my online crypto currency investment as low as $2 that was paid to me from one of my first earning sites as at then. I didn't spend it but request payment in bitcoin around the time bitcoin was $6000 last two years and I received about 50000 satoshi in bitcoin. Until now the satoshi is still available and it's now currently around $17 to $20.

I invested $4 in Tron now it's $20 and still counting because of investments i've made with smart contracts. I usually try to get Cryptocurrencies as free as possible though. That way im gaining full profits no matter what.
Hello Sir? How much was time by investing , between $4 to $20. Can i invest there as well. It seems nice and valuable information regarding investment and 500% profit.
I have some dollars too so where would i invest them, give me sincere idea Dude!
Post automatically merged:

My lowest investment in cryptocurrency was when I bought $10 worth of ethereum and invested in a smart contract, through referrals I was able to earn $400 worth of ethereum in eight months.
Mind blowing outcome. This kind of profit will encourage you and will boost up as well. This is just amazing. I have this lil amount but not even have experience to do investment , but i want this little money to be more.

Last edited:
I think the lowest i invested then was $10 on egg token and now the coin has been launched on uniswap and the price keeps on increasing which is a very good sign for me , i just hope and wish the price could increase more and i would make more profit before withdrawing the amount i have in my wallet

I haven't gained any amount from cryptocurrency, instead I have lost almost all the money I invested on. This has happened on both forex trading and cryptocurrency. I really don't know why I'm always on the loosing end in anything I engages on. I'm still hoping for things to change someday.

The lowest amount I have invested in Bitcoin is #20,which is equivalent to about $52,but i have invested more than that ever since because i haven't been financially stable, but i hope i will be able to invest more amount very soon, it's not easy

Hello! Just like the title states, lets discuss about each other's achievements, milestones and goals
  • What is the lowest amount you have invested in crypto and how much did you turn it into?
  • What are the milestones that you look into achieving / getting over when it comes to crypto?
For me i started with 3 dollars , it is now around 75$ on coinbase, with a little effort in predicting to which coin i trade to back and fourth and i'm looking to pass the 100$ mark soon , this is unrelated to any sort of backed up investment

I'll be happy to hear your stories, so please, if you have anything to say, don't think twice!
I invested $2 in xrp, and it has rose to an impressive amount. I wish I had invested more. But it was not even my money, I got it as a reward and invested it directly in ripple. Now that I want to increase I am short of fund.

I started with $5 then and with time I began to increase it when I saw how fast it is rising. It is very advisable one starts with a small capital when dealing with something he has little knowledge about. The more you invest the more knowledge you get and the more you make money.

The volatility of bitcoin make sales me doubt investing on it rather I get comfortable trading cause of short term gains. The lowest amount I started with was $10 and after some months I was able to profit $60 from trading. The only time I invested for a long time I started with $12 and it appreciated to $80 in 5months space

I started with $300 earlier on November when the price of BTC was around $15k per token. That has increased ×3 over short period of time just that I flipped some up. So the value isn't that high again, but it's still worth some extra now.

Crypto investments is what I have been doing for a while now, and if I want to categorized it, I will start from Airdrop which I invested my energy and time, self drop, few of my eth gone, ICO, I have lost a lot on ICO, and finally trading coin... Now was easy.... But that cant stop me from crypto investments...

Crypto investments is what I have been doing for a while now, and if I want to categorized it, I will start from Airdrop which I invested my energy and time, self drop, few of my eth gone, ICO, I have lost a lot on ICO, and finally trading coin... Now was easy.... But that cant stop me from crypto investments...

That was when I invested 1000 naira in bitcoins years ago and the 1000 i invested gain over 100 per-cent interested after 3 months,i was so happy about it, that was my first time of making over 100 per-cent on investment

My lowest investment on crypto currency. I haven't really invested seriously on crypto currency but my lowest invest was on Tron which I invested 1000. To me investment especially crypto currency is a thing of luck your money might go up and might later come down

Hello Sir? How much was time by investing , between $4 to $20. Can i invest there as well. It seems nice and valuable information regarding investment and 500% profit.
I have some dollars too so where would i invest them, give me sincere idea Dude!

Mind blowing outcome. This kind of profit will encourage you and will boost up as well. This is just amazing. I have this lil amount but not even have experience to do investment , but i want this little money to be more.
About just a more than a week but less than 2. I invested it on smart tron contracts. Just pick one out there. But make a research first because it might be a scam. I recommend you try Tronflow that will surely pay you it's been paying for months now.

Made it $50 btw. I got lucky

About just a more than a week but less than 2. I invested it on smart tron contracts. Just pick one out there. But make a research first because it might be a scam. I recommend you try Tronflow that will surely pay you it's been paying for months now.

Made it $50 btw. I got lucky
Very nice and very lucky Sir. Yes I'll check that and after getting satisfaction i will invest it. Short passage of 1 or 2 week got from 4 to 20 it's just amazing. I wonder because I'm very new at this stage and haven't any experience yet. Thanks

I invested 2959 Nigerian Naira in ethereum not up to a week and it's now 3500 naira, still haven't gotten the hang of it all but still hoping i could start a smart contract

I invested $4 in Tron now it's $20 and still counting because of investments i've made with smart contracts. I usually try to get Cryptocurrencies as free as possible though. That way im gaining full profits no matter what.
I was moved by your gain of almost 500% in Tron investment around what time did you invest the $4 in Tron , I have not make any significant gain in my cos I invested late last year when Tron was around $0.034

My last investment on a crypto currency is $34 which is litecoin and when the amount turned to $62 I sold it. Since then I do not invest on crypto currency but i will still invest on it, and I will still invest on it so when it fall down.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back