What is the goal of your community?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.5500USD
Biznotes
So, you are running an online community! What is your primary purpose? Let me put this another way around, why did you create your community, what do you aim to achieve by running a community? Have you been able to reach your goal?
When I created my community, I aimed to build and audience and generate revenue. I am far form reaching that goal.

For me with my own forums, I view them as communities where people are mostly friends. Or soon to become friends. I join communities based on how they treat people.

My goal is to just bring a place where everyone can be comfortable to chat. Or that's what I would like to achieve with all of my forums.

I have 2 communites.

The first one is a religious community, designed to bring people of like faith together.

The second is a diet and health community, designed to help people imrove their health, lose weight, and reverse disease through nutrition education and support.

I run a sport forum. The aim of starting it then was to ensure that users can get interesting news on happenings across different sports, training news and transfers. I try to make new threads to ensure this works as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back