What's new

What is the difference between rent and leasing?

According to my own point of view renting is when an appointment is given to you for a period of one month, six months, or a year but llesaing is when an apartments is giving to you for two, three, or four years and above, and is normally done in commercial business

Renting and leasing are two different things. The term is shorter when you have to rent an apartment. Such as a year or more as your tenant wants. This keeps you from getting rent every month. But if you want to lease it to someone, the payment tells you on contract how long you will pay,
Post automatically merged:

Renting and leasing are two different things. The term is shorter when you have to rent an apartment. Such as a year or more as your tenant wants. This keeps you from getting rent every month. But if you want to lease it to someone, the payment tells you on contract how long you will pay,

Last edited:
I think leasing your landed property or your real estate business is the best, becouse if you least out your house, you earn more money, becouse it's pays higher than renting out your house for every ,and sometimes leasing is not even encouraging

There is really a thin line between these two. But mostly, rent will refer to the monthly remmitance, while leasing will have a specific duration, usually longer than 30 days.

I have been hearing of this two terms in the real estate business for long now and I am finding it difficult to see the difference between them as they almost mean the same thing.
Guys what do you think are the difference between renting an apartment or leasing that same apartment?
The difference between rent and leasing is that, rent deals with short-term agreement, while leasing to me entails long term agreement between owner and tenant.

Lease is a type of agreement where lessor gives possession of its assets to lessee for predetermined period in lieu of periodic payments where maintenance of such is the responsibility of lessee whereas Rent is an arrangement where the possession is transferred by asset owner or landlord to its tenant for periodic

Renting in real estate business has to do with an agreement between the tenants and landlords to acquire a property for a short period of time which is subject to renewal, while leasing is the contract entered with the lessee for a property/assets for a period of time.

I have been hearing of this two terms in the real estate business for long now and I am finding it difficult to see the difference between them as they almost mean the same thing.
Guys what do you think are the difference between renting an apartment or leasing that same apartment?
I guess is simple to understand tho, because to rent am apartment I withing two years or a year and when your rent end,you start paying by every six months or yearly,but leasing an apartment to you take much longer it could be for twenty years or more I guess.

In renting, you pay up for using the property for a fixed period of time as agreed. But in leasing, you pay up for the cost of the property installmentaly untill it becomes yours at full payment price

I think the difference here is on the time duration,as we all know renting could be a year or less, but leasing has to do with a long term agreement to used a property

The distinction between a lease and a rental agreement is that a lease usually lasts 12 months, while a rental agreement typically lasts 30 days. Assume you move to a new city and remain on the “sale” side of the rent vs. purchase debate. You should consider renting a house or an apartment. If you're ready to make a long-term commitment, you can sign a 12-month contract. Some landlords are willing to sign a six-month lease.

Renting is for over a period of time same as lease but the difference is lease is often used for commercial purposes it can be for a specific period of time and can be renewed.

They're almost same but the only difference is the time frame. Rent is short term while leasing can be up to 5yrs or even more.

As a good business man renting is of permanent benefits to the owner, leasing is of temporary benefits, in renting you still have some level of control on your property as against leasing.

The two is actually looking the same, because renting a house it can be something like one year or six months depending, but leasing is something like long term.

The main difference is that we are a little more time and earn and I also have a few questions for you iy a ki have to do it in the future and I will do my best way possible I think the only way to start any time to talk to me about business and our friend is very high price and availability of a time and I also suggest that you have to go.

When renting something, you are paying for the usage of that thing for a set period of time. But when leasing, you are paying in part for that product untill you PayPal the cost of the product to become yours. It's same.as hire purchase

The distinction between a lease and a rental agreement is that a lease usually lasts 12 months, while a rental agreement typically lasts 30 days. Assume you move to a new city and remain on the “sale” side of the rent vs. purchase debate. You should consider renting a house or an apartment. If you're ready to make a long-term commitment, you can sign a 12-month contract. Some landlords are willing to sign a six-month lease.

Leasing the act of taking up the ownership of a property from the owner and paying a certain amount of money that will cover the duration of time

Renting in house might just be for 1-year or 6-months when it comes to leasing it takes a couple of years like 5-6 years. Most especially people do lesson when it comes to shop or mall

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back