What's new

What is the difference between Networking (MMM) and Crypto?

There isa huge difference between crypto investment and the networking form of investment which will layer end up to be a ponzi scheme. Crypto investment is a legitimate way of making money.

As for MMM, some industrious person with a certain skillset talks a few high-profile investors into giving him or her their money, creates much ado from nothing, starts promoting his or her projects, attract new investors, and pays the old investors out of money brought in by new investors. After a certain amount of time, the scheme fails because nothing is produced. Bitcoin doesn't work this way.

These are two completely different things. Ponzi schemes are high risk investment that promise high returns within a short period of time, they usually pay their old customers with money gotten from the new ones.
That's correct mate, they don't have any known form of investment made from which they could be able to pay their members they use a pyramid system where the first member earn From the Registration of the members who register below them.

MMM reminds me of pyramid schemes on a few different levels. I think they are designed in a way to make a few people at the top richer while screwing over 80% of the investors/earners.

We can't really compare a ponzi scheme to a real investment. The crypto business is a real investment and is nothing compared to an MMM or networking which is a ponzi scheme.

Cryptocurrency is a legitimate business, you cannot compare Cryptocurrency investment to the networking investment. More s, the networking or the mmm is am illegal business.

You cannot actually compare the Ponzi scheme to a legitimate investment. The mmm is a Ponzi scheme and the cryptocurrency is a legitimate investment that is undergone by financial investors.

Thehe difference is in the fact that cryptocurrencies do not offer people opportunities to think that it will be possible for them to break through easily without making enough effort .

The networking and the cryptocurrency are two different things entirely and it is very important that one should know that they are not the same and then didn't mean the same thing.

I only know a cryptocurrency to be a decentralized technology that is base on cryptography, I will not be able to give a good definition of networking now. Networking is quite different from cryptocurrency.

Are you referring to the infamous MMM that got away with people's money some years ago? If so, there is no how you can compare it to crypto. Crypto is legit and you are not at risk of being scammed while trading or investing in coins.
The issue of most of the scheme that came out with very rewarding and too good to be true rewards always turns out to be a ponxi scheme,because there is no clear cut on how the income is coming from the investment.

The issue of most of the scheme that came out with very rewarding and too good to be true rewards always turns out to be a ponxi scheme,because there is no clear cut on how the income is coming from the investment.
Probably, I am always very sceptical about his kind of platforms because so many of them always turn out to be false. any platform that requires you to invest certain amount of money and make steady percentage everyday is a potential scam.

Probably, I am always very sceptical about his kind of platforms because so many of them always turn out to be false. any platform that requires you to invest certain amount of money and make steady percentage everyday is a potential scam.
That is just it,because if one have not really had an experience,the offer would be very true to discountenance,and so the investment push will just make one to dive in,i have been a victim though of this typeof arrangement.

That is just it,because if one have not really had an experience,the offer would be very true to discountenance,and so the investment push will just make one to dive in,i have been a victim though of this typeof arrangement.
Those kind of websites should be avoided because at the end of the day you will not make any profit. I also ventured into similar website but I was not really greedy and I didn't invest much money.

Those kind of websites should be avoided because at the end of the day you will not make any profit. I also ventured into similar website but I was not really greedy and I didn't invest much money.
And most time the ways they keep inventing themself in the name of investment into some of these comodities that are very high in value and then you will be shown a good earning plan,they are all the same.

And most time the ways they keep inventing themself in the name of investment into some of these comodities that are very high in value and then you will be shown a good earning plan,they are all the same.
most of those platforms are being operated by the same individuals. When they run away with people's money in a particular one, they will go and bring another one with different name and different promises.

most of those platforms are being operated by the same individuals. When they run away with people's money in a particular one, they will go and bring another one with different name and different promises.
That is exactly what i have discovered,because i invested last year in a commodity that is very stable in price and the returns was interesting,not knowing that they are all scam.

That is exactly what i have discovered,because i invested last year in a commodity that is very stable in price and the returns was interesting,not knowing that they are all scam.
it is important and necessary as you have learnt your lessons. People need to understand that making money online requires effort and capital in some cases for you to make something reasonable. Nothing comes easy.

Cryptocurrency is a legitimate business, you cannot compare Cryptocurrency investment to the networking investment. More s, the networking or the mmm is am illegal business.
That i a fact,because mmm is a ponzi scheme where it is design in form of an investment,but they are actually using someone else money to pay others,while the circle continues,but cryptocurency trading is like a currency exchange trade wher traders trade virtual currency with another.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back