What's new

What is the best source of capital for businesses

What if you don't have capital of your own to begin a business? What options are you left with? My best bet is to seek loans from friends and colleagues and offer to pay them interest for a period of time.

The best way to get capital for business establishment is a personal saving in whichvif you can able to accumulate a enough money to start Business you will not be returning Money for anyone. The way is to get money from your relatives by borrow it. I can not anyone to get loan from bank.

Very true, that's why it is important to have business goals, when you do you'll start working towards achieving it by saving for your investment.
This will show other investors like even your friends and family how serious you are .

According to my own point of view, the best source of capital for a business, it from your saves, family and friends or you get a loan from the bank. But I believe get a loan fr the bank is best, because you can get any amount you want from the bank

I personally think the best source for capital in establishing a new business is your personal saving that way you owe nobody any money but you owe yourself the success and development of that particular business. I would definitely rule out borrowing from banks or other organizations that offers out loans except the rates are owk and you dont have much and you are really knowledgeable about the business type.

The capital for first business ought to be your own money or that from people around you like you family or friends... Using bank loan to start a business can be dangerous sometimes as you have to use your profits to pay the loan and the interest sometimes by the time you are done paying,you'll realize you are back to square one.

There are many sources of ways in which businesses can source out their capital. Like in Nigeria, the government always gives grants two small businesses. There are also many ways in which businesses can get capital, they can get through investors, they can also get it through bank loans.

I agree, u think it is important for someone who wants to start a business to have a source of funding, I think we can all agree that capital is the backbone of any business. No matter where the funds is coming from.

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
Sourcing for capital to start up your business should be from within like your savings, borrowing from family members and close friends. Borrowing from these people will safe from incurring loans with interest rest and embarrassment.

The best source of capital for a new business is usually from one's own savings. You can also borrow from trusted family and friends but the best is your money. That way you won't be overly pressured to perform thereby making mistakes. Neither will you be sacred of making bold decisions that are necessary to move the business forward.

I like your opinion but I want you to know that if you want to go for loan,it is better to use micro finance Bank where you will also get the money and paid back with interest. If you do these there would be insult of any kind.

There are so various ways you can source for capital to do business. Firstly, it is through your own personal savings which will give you rest mind. Secondly,by collecting loan from banks to finance your business but this is very risky. Thirdly, by borrowing money from families and friends.
Post automatically merged:

There are so various ways you can source for capital to do business. Firstly, it is through your own personal savings which will give you rest mind. Secondly,by collecting loan from banks to finance your business but this is very risky. Thirdly, by borrowing money from families and friends.

for your business to be successful, your best way of sourcing can be from your personal saving. this is good for and individual wound had done before stating a business. this sometimes help people to solve business problems that are not expected.

As for me, the best source of capital is that which you are able to gather from your savings or that which you are able to borrow from family members at an interest free rate and without unnecessary pressure. I have always asked people not to go for bank loans due to the pressure at which you have to payback. Getting from your savings or family remains a better one.

You are absolutely right, the best form of capital is your self centered way to access your account. Your ability to be able to get your own savings and then juxtapose it with bank loan acquired with collateral from your asset is a huge way to get your business capital on your way.

the best source of capital for any business can be gotten and derive through many means but not certainly through loan.i don't believe in the first attempt of a business by loan but the loan can later be taken(if compulsory) to boost and improve the business.the capital might be through your savings means

There is no best source of capital to a business, the ability to start up a business simply depends on the kind of business you want to do, so it is better you start with a little capital you have instead of waiting for a best source of capital before you start a business.

There are ultimately just three main ways companies can raise capital from net earnings from operations, by borrowing, or by issuing equity capital. Debt and equity capital are commonly obtained from external investors, and each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks for the firm.
Post automatically merged:

There are ultimately just three main ways companies can raise capital from net earnings from operations, by borrowing, or by issuing equity capital. Debt and equity capital are commonly obtained from external investors, and each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks for the firm.

I will go with personal saving. Other ways of financing business are always fraught with many disadvantages. No matter how many months it takes you, it is safer and better to start business with personal saving than other means.

Love money this is money loaned by a spouse, parents, family or friends. Investors and bankers considers this as "patient capital", which is money that will be repaid later as your business profits increase.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back