What's new

What Is The Best Online Business For An Undergraduate?

One of the business an undergraduate can do online without investing any money is by working on paid to post forum websites , and bizdustry and trendri is one of the best.

Becoming a freelance writer for the particular field in which you are studying is something that you cannot go wrong in because you already have basic expertise already.

I have a young nephew who happens to be a fresher at the University.

He often complains that the allowance given to him by his parents is not enough for him.

My nephew I am talking about has an Android phone with good spec. Can you please me the best online business for somebody like him??
Well concerning the aspect of business that would be good for your nephew,he has to be the one to choose for himself what he would like to engage in,from cryptocurency,forex,and even freelancing remote jobs if he has the skills.But it should not interupt with his studies.

Well I can not say there is a specific online job or business for an Undergraduate student. It is his choice to choose any online job he or she prefers. Because we have jobs on freelancer, Fiverr, Amazon's and others that he or she can do an earn cash.

Well I can not say there is a specific online job or business for an Undergraduate student. It is his choice to choose any online job he or she prefers. Because we have jobs on freelancer, Fiverr, Amazon's and others that he or she can do an earn cash.

Fiverr is very saturated marketplace and you need to compete at a larger scale in order to become truly successful. In fact, some people always struggle to make money there. There should be more platforms with less competition for freelancers.

Fiverr is very saturated marketplace and you need to compete at a larger scale in order to become truly successful. In fact, some people always struggle to make money there. There should be more platforms with less competition for freelancers.
It depends on one's choice, well if it is me I will prefer to go for Amazon trading if I will not continue with post to pay forums. With Amazon as an undergraduate he or she will be able to publish a book or summarize it and be selling in Amazon KDF.

It depends on one's choice, well if it is me I will prefer to go for Amazon trading if I will not continue with post to pay forums. With Amazon as an undergraduate he or she will be able to publish a book or summarize it and be selling in Amazon KDF.

Unfortunately, the online market is still pretty much limited for many freelancers who have just stepped in the industry. There are very limited opportunities for people who do may not have enough talent to work online.

For student you can try affiliate marketing why am saying this is because many of your fellow student need cloths dress and if you venture into affiliate marketing and be promoting your business to many people you can make alot of sales.

For student you can try affiliate marketing why am saying this is because many of your fellow student need cloths dress and if you venture into affiliate marketing and be promoting your business to many people you can make alot of sales.

Affiliate marketing takes a lots of time to get established. In majority of the cases, you may need to establish a blog in order to make sales. Not only, you may need to make a blog, but you may also need to target the right kind of buyers as well.

Personally I have not comes across any specific online jobs that is been mentioned for undergraduate apart from the crypto, forex, etc. and I will love to know if there is any.
Actually I dont really think there is any kind of limitations to the available business online either for graduate or undergraduate. If you have the knowledge and the finance, you can invest and make your money.

Last edited:
All online business are suitable depending on the one you are interested , you can choose to learn anyone and you can be an expert if you dedicate your time to achieve success.. That's what matters

Personally I have not comes across any specific online jobs that is been mentioned for undergraduate apart from the crypto, forex, etc. and I will love to know if there is any.
Actually I dont really think there is any kind of limitations to the available business online either for graduate or undergraduate. If you have the knowledge and the finance, you can invest and make your money.
There are diverse ways in which and an undergraduate can start making money online , though earning through forex trading might be somehow difficult and dangerous , but I you can master the market, making money will be easier .

It depends on how hard working your nephew is, he can decide to be posting on forums that's if he has the time or work on freelance site and get paid for it.

It depends on how hard working your nephew is, he can decide to be posting on forums that's if he has the time or work on freelance site and get paid for it.
Freelancing is a nice way many people are using to make money. I still hope to learn a profitable skill and become a freelancer one-day. However so many people says it never an easy to make money

Freelancing is a nice way many people are using to make money. I still hope to learn a profitable skill and become a freelancer one-day. However so many people says it never an easy to make money
I also heard alot about freelancing but I have never given it a trial, there's people that make a considerable amount of money there but it depends on the skill you have.

I also heard alot about freelancing but I have never given it a trial, there's people that make a considerable amount of money there but it depends on the skill you have.
Yes it depends on the skill you have. Some skills are Lucretive while others are not. Some at the same time are competitive while others are not . The most competitive one will present a lot of challenge when trying to monetize

Yes it depends on the skill you have. Some skills are Lucretive while others are not. Some at the same time are competitive while others are not . The most competitive one will present a lot of challenge when trying to monetize
Yeah that's true, we have lots of business ideas, but it depends on the type of skills you have, we do have lucrative skills that will yield you a consistent profits.

He is a student, so the teaching field is extremely beneficial to him. Or he had a smart phone, then there are so many online jobs available. This forum is also better for him to make some pocket money.

The biggest online business for an undergraduate is for you to choose if you want to become a freelancer or you want to learn a skill that is highly in demand to provide it for people during your free time.

Yeah that's true, we have lots of business ideas, but it depends on the type of skills you have, we do have lucrative skills that will yield you a consistent profits.
If I am to decide the best skill I have to learn I will go for the one that is less competitive most especially if I am interested to be a freelancer. We also have to check if the skill will be lucrative or highly demanding too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back