What's new

What is the best multi purpose programing language?

You can't learn everything in programming language you'll learn what you ought to learn, by focusing on one and build your programming skills from it to become an expert.

I see a lot of people mentioned python already, but you can learn java and c+ programming language as well. I think you just do the one you understand the most.

I want to venture into full-stack web development and mobile apps development. I'm a beginner with only limited knowledge of HTML and CSS.
which programming language can I learn to develop websites and also build mobile apps?
Though i am not that too vast into lots of programming language,but when i wanted to learn about basic programming language that has other suits and programme inside,a friend who knows programming very well suggested pyton programme.

I think as a newbie in the programming world, Python is best for you to learn because it's very versatile and can be used for a lot of things; from developing of websites to mobile applications and other programmable computer programs.

Python seems to be popular among the programming languages. The reason is that it comes with a lot of flexibility. You can use Python to do so many things apart from building website and apps. some people are using Python to develop special software for their personal use.

What is the best multi purpose programing language. The best multi purpose program is python,and any body that operate python will operate c++.​

If you are beginners and you want to advance your knowledge on web development and mobile application development, I would suggest you start with understanding JavaScript and Php, then you can learn python and react

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back