What's new

What is the best coin to invest in when you don't have a lot of money to invest?

If you don't have much money, the best bet is to invest on new coins that just enter market. To invest on bitcoin, Euthereum and even doge, you need capital that's not small. I don't familiarize myself with all these new coins that are being released to the market.

I would have recommened bitcoin for your friend, but two hundred dollars is not really a lot of money for one to invest in bitcoin. He should try out other coins like litecoin or ethereum.

Whenever I am giving people signals, i usually warn them that it is not a financial advance because anything can happen in the crypto market. One of the best cryptocurrencies you can buy at this moment is seedifyfund. I have not invested yet because I'm waiting for it to come down to about 50 cents. Optimism is also another good cryptocurrency you can go with but you need to find a very good entry.
Optimism is a good pick indeed. I feel that coins in the top ten especially BNB have potential and lower risk compared to newer coins. Generally, coins that pop up within this bear cycle would be good picks.

Optimism is a good pick indeed. I feel that coins in the top ten especially BNB have potential and lower risk compared to newer coins. Generally, coins that pop up within this bear cycle would be good picks.
Yeah, in cryptocurrency it is always important and necessary that you invest the money you can easily let go. Every cryptocurrency is risky and a typical example is Terra Luna.

Though Bitcoin is one of the valuable and mostly used by most investors, it requires a lot more of capital to start with. I will advise your friend tries out litecoin.

I believe it is ZEC or Zcash one as the price comparing to other crypto currencies is quite low and the fees are neglectables this is my point of view. Some prefer investing on Shiba network token due to their price also.

I prefer investing in many coins and I would prefer investing in Litecoin because I have made profits by investing money in Litecoins in the past.
Matic, pipflare, and many other promising coins too

The majority of people only have knowledge of cryptocurrency because they were exposed to it through online work or extensive internet exploration, which is also true for other nations. But what about those who rarely use the internet? those who don't do any exploring and only use social media. They would be unaware.

Actually you are right. not all coins are really good for investment and most especially when you have little investment fund. the best way to invest is to get a coin with good future potentials so you won't lost your investment fund.

I have no idea what those coins are worth right now. Your friend's $200 won't buy much bitcoin, so he should experiment with other coins. There are other coins like, litecoin, Doge, Usdt, Bch and others. Allow your friend to conduct thorough research before investing.

A friend of mine has not invested but is looking to do so. He is not sure what to invest in.

He is only wanting to invest $200 which isn't much. It seems like this won't result in much of anything if he were to invest in Bitcoin but I am not sure.

What would you recommend?
There are a lot of coins your friend can invest wich 200$ I recommend your friend to invest in dogecoin but he can really invest in what he prefers litecoin is also a good option

The amount of money I have for investment does not really matter to me as I see but the potential of the cryptocurrency I am investing on is the most important thing to me.

Even when there isn't enough money you still have to invest in potential cryptocurrency. You shouldn't invest in low-quality cryptocurrency . They are not worth the stress.

I think ADA is the best coin to invest in if you do not have a lot of money. Currently, you can buy one ADA for just 35 cents. ADA has the potential to grow really big in the near future. You can also try MATIC.

It's critical to keep in mind that risk is a constant component of bitcoin investment. Investment diversification is often advised, as is investing only what one can afford to lose. Also, some cryptocurrencies might be less dangerous than others, so it's important to complete your homework to gauge their strength before making an investment.

Well, in that case you should probably try investing in a coin like litecoin or ape coin depending on the amount you have really. But if you have good amount to invest, you should consider investing in binance coin.
Apecoin is a high risk but high reward coin. Most NFTs did not have a long period to shine last bull run, and would be a good narrative especially one backed by VC's like Apecoin.

There are many coins to invest in, to get high returns. But I think it is best to Cryptocurrencies that are more safe and have good fundamentals. He can easily invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum because they are less riskier.

You can look for different upcoming coins that have potential and invest in them. Most times the prices are still very low so they are a good choice for less money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back