What's new

What is the best coin to invest in when you don't have a lot of money to invest?

Of course he can't invest $200 and expect to gain anything. The best thing for him to invest in coin that just enter market with low price like Shib, Cardano, Sweetcoin, Little rabbit e.t.c

If you are not having so much money to invest and you want to go on a safe investment then bitcoin is definitely the one that you should go with but you should be rest assured that the profit is not going to be much.

If you are not having so much money to invest and you want to go on a safe investment then bitcoin is definitely the one that you should go with but you should be rest assured that the profit is not going to be much.
It is true that bitcoin will give you a rest of mind because it is the cryptocurrency with the highest potentials, but the only thing is that the market value is very high and little amount would not make a reasonable investment.

There are several coin in the market now, lots are already turning to shitcoin and some others are pumping. Note that there are no best coins, all you do is make proper analysis on any coin you want to buy, check how big their community is and check what extent they go to get the coin up, before you invest in the coin.

There are several coin in the market now, lots are already turning to shitcoin and some others are pumping. Note that there are no best coins, all you do is make proper analysis on any coin you want to buy, check how big their community is and check what extent they go to get the coin up, before you invest in the coin.
It is very important to carry out a good market analysis before you choose any cryptocurrency to invest on based on the volatility in the market, because you did not want to lose your money.

Actually all coin are good coin for investment and there is no specific amount of money that is best for investment. You can invest even when you dont have much resources at hand.

Actually all coin are good coin for investment and there is no specific amount of money that is best for investment. You can invest even when you dont have much resources at hand.
You are absolutely wrong because there are some cryptocurrencies that requires you to have enough money in your account before you can invest on it. Example of such cryptocurrency is bitcoin.

I will still invest in my favourite cryptocurrency. I don't have interest in any other cryptocurrency most especially those I haven't researched on. . Investing in cryptocurrency is not expensive nowadays

The simplest cryptocurrencies coins for me that one can invest on most especially if he or she do not have enough money to invest are bitcoin cash, litecoin and dogecoin, there are the best for me now.

The simplest cryptocurrencies coins for me that one can invest on most especially if he or she do not have enough money to invest are bitcoin cash, litecoin and dogecoin, there are the best for me now.
The Dogecoin and Shiba Inu will be the best cryptocurrency to invest for a smaller investors because the market value of the cryptocurrencies are very minimal and you can buy large quantity with little amount of money.

I have seen majority of the people online are rushing for bitcoins. It had a high value sometimes back but recently have had a significantly decrease in value. So for the folks that invested in it they could now be making losses.

A friend of mine has not invested but is looking to do so. He is not sure what to invest in.

He is only wanting to invest $200 which isn't much. It seems like this won't result in much of anything if he were to invest in Bitcoin but I am not sure.

What would you recommend?
It depends if he want to invest it for long term or short term, if short term I think qnt is the best but if he wants to invest in it for long term xrp is the best and reliable.

Investing in low market cap crypto currencies is always very good for people who do not have a lot of money. You can make your research and monitor them in this bear market and in the next bull run you will make profit.

Investing in low market cap crypto currencies is always very good for people who do not have a lot of money. You can make your research and monitor them in this bear market and in the next bull run you will make profit.
I completely agree with you, it's is very important for one to make adequate research before thinking investing, especially those with small capital.

I completely agree with you, it's is very important for one to make adequate research before thinking investing, especially those with small capital.
Even if you have a lot of capital, it's always very important and necessary that you make enough research before making an investment. Capital protection whether small or big is important.

It's always advisable that befor you engage into cryptocurrency, it's expected to have made a proper research about the coins available so you should not make mistakes of investment.

Even if you have a lot of capital, it's always very important and necessary that you make enough research before making an investment. Capital protection whether small or big is important.
It is always to go protect what you have before thinking about what profit you would make.
It is the capital that would afford you the privilege to gain the in future.

It is always to go protect what you have before thinking about what profit you would make.
It is the capital that would afford you the privilege to gain the in future.
Capital preservation is always very important and necessary if you want to continue trading. If you waste all your money you will have no other money to trade with.

It's so hard to tell now considering the legitimacy of a lot of them is seriously questioned. A lot of faith has been lost and I think it'll take some time before the crypto market becomes attractive and ripe for investment again.

It's so hard to tell now considering the legitimacy of a lot of them is seriously questioned. A lot of faith has been lost and I think it'll take some time before the crypto market becomes attractive and ripe for investment again.
You are right, currently the bearish trend is still on the go and it would be difficult for one to have a coin to invest right now.
Hopefully before next year lets see how it goes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back