What's new

What is the best coin to invest in when you don't have a lot of money to invest?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine has not invested but is looking to do so. He is not sure what to invest in.

He is only wanting to invest $200 which isn't much. It seems like this won't result in much of anything if he were to invest in Bitcoin but I am not sure.

What would you recommend?

A friend of mine has not invested but is looking to do so. He is not sure what to invest in.

He is only wanting to invest $200 which isn't much. It seems like this won't result in much of anything if he were to invest in Bitcoin but I am not sure.

What would you recommend?

There are many coins that you could choose. I prefer investing in many coins and I would prefer investing in Litecoin because I have made profits by investing money in Litecoins in the past.

I believe they are a lot of coin you can invest starting with the amount of money you just mentioned, I can advise the person to go into dogecoin with the amount you have you can start making some profit.

The investment pririty is one thing to look out for,if its for long term then one should be looking at smaller coin like shiba,its a very good coin,and then there are other smaller coins to invest in that can bring good returns.

Whenever I am giving people signals, i usually warn them that it is not a financial advance because anything can happen in the crypto market. One of the best cryptocurrencies you can buy at this moment is seedifyfund. I have not invested yet because I'm waiting for it to come down to about 50 cents. Optimism is also another good cryptocurrency you can go with but you need to find a very good entry.

Honestly speaking there is no best coin to invest in every coin or every form of cryptocurrency has its own risk factor so I can't give you a definite answer to this question because I might introduce you to a coin and tomorrow it performs badly which would entail you losing your investment.

There are many coins that you could choose. I prefer investing in many coins and I would prefer investing in Litecoin because I have made profits by investing money in Litecoins in the past.
I'm not a financial advisor but I really appreciate your recommendation, litecoin really good coin for low budget investors, current litecoin price under 60$ now if we invest 200$ then we have 3 litecoins, whenever bitcoin rally starts ltc price also increase, within short period we makes our money double.

Though bitcoin still remain the best crypto currency coin in the market and people have been rushing to invest in it but i prefer investing in litecoin because it has a low gas fee and also have a good future,

The best coin to invest on right now since you are having about $200 is to invest on Bitcoin because it is the most valued coin and any moment from now it will rise.

I'm not a financial advisor but I really appreciate your recommendation, litecoin really good coin for low budget investors, current litecoin price under 60$ now if we invest 200$ then we have 3 litecoins, whenever bitcoin rally starts ltc price also increase, within short period we makes our money double.

Well, the main issue is that the value of Litecoin has plunged in a really bad manner. However, the good news is that the value of Litecoin has rose to some extent. This is a good news for new buyers.

Pl
Whenever I am giving people signals, i usually warn them that it is not a financial advance because anything can happen in the crypto market. One of the best cryptocurrencies you can buy at this moment is seedifyfund. I have not invested yet because I'm waiting for it to come down to about 50 cents. Optimism is also another good cryptocurrency you can go with but you need to find a very good entryPlease
Please how do you manage to know that a coin would perform well and when to actually buy such coin. Though I understand that nothing is gauranteed on this kind of market
how do you manage to another and know when you believe a coin would perform well, although I understand that it is not gauranteed and anything can happen.
Pl
Whenever I am giving people signals, i usually warn them that it is not a financial advance because anything can happen in the crypto market. One of the best cryptocurrencies you can buy at this moment is seedifyfund. I have not invested yet because I'm waiting for it to come down to about 50 cents. Optimism is also another good cryptocurrency you can go with but you need to find a very good entryPlease
Please how do you manage to know that a coin would perform well and when to actually buy such coin. Though I understand that nothing is gauranteed on this kind of market
how do you manage to another and know when you believe a coin would perform well, although I understand that it is not gauranteed and anything can happen.
Though bitcoin still remain the best crypto currency coin in the market and people have been rushing to invest in it but i prefer investing in litecoin because it has a low gas fee and also have a good future,
Yeah, as well we me, I prefer litecoin over Bitcoin because of its very low gas fee and I believe on the future of the project as well,.plus at this stage it is very cheap to enter as well

Last edited:
Pl

Pl

Yeah, as well we me, I prefer litecoin over Bitcoin because of its very low gas fee and I believe on the future of the project as well,.plus at this stage it is very cheap to enter as well
This is where I always advise people to learn fundamental analysis. I usually listen the news about a particular cryptocurrency that I have interest on and follow their various social media platforms. Whenever they are conducting an event, i will immediately invest. I don't use technical analysis most of the time.

Alternative coin can also be the best for long-term purpose investment. Sand coins seems to be a nice project for investing depending on the Research I have done about it. Fantom is always my favourite at all time too.

If you don't have a lot of money to invest in crypto or a coin, I'd say wait for the time being. Don't rush into investing into crypto until you study it and know whether it could be beneficial to you or not. Crypto is highly unpredictable. One day it could be worth lots, and then the next it could be worthless. Play it safe by researching anything you want to invest in first.

If you don't have enough capital to invest in cryptocurrency, do not near Bitcoin because the market value is very high and before you could purchase one BTC, it will cost you huge amount of money . You can equally go for the memecoins like the Shiba inu and Dogecoin which will give you a huge unit with little amount of money.

Absolutely I think no one have to tell you the best coin to invest into unless you undergo a research and find out for your self to avoid any form of disappointment in the future.

Never I am in any form of doubt, I usually just go for investing in layer 1 projects. I have come to finding out that they are actually more straight-forward and they do not make so much depreciation.

You should actually just look into trying to expand your own portfolio because investing money in itself is risky and I thought you will not want to be investing the little you have.

Your question is very easy to answer , the reason is that if you're having huge amount of capital to invest into cryptocurrency,.the best cryptocurrency to invest on is either Bitcoin or ethereum.

I don't even the value of those coins now. For sure, $200 won't get your friend much bitcoin so, he should try other coins. There are other coins like, litecoin, Doge, Usdt, Bch and others. Let your friend do his research properly before he invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back