What is best? Arrange marriage or Love marriage

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From last fer years i am observing number of love Marriages are increasing. There is also increase in divorce. I am confused about this. Which method to get married is the best?
Arranged or love?

For a very long time year have observed that the number of love marriage are increasing, also there is also increase in divorce. Just because they don't study themselves before getting marriage to each other,they don't arrange it, also some girls don't love there man they all love there money so that may lead to divorce when there is no money again.

Love marriage: The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflicts. Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains. Arranged marriage: The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship

Why are we still going for arranged marriage when most of it ends in tears .Is better for both party to undergo courtship during the period you get to change , improve each other relationships.

From last fer years i am observing number of love Marriages are increasing. There is also increase in divorce. I am confused about this. Which method to get married is the best?
Arranged or love?
None is better marriage is all about tolerance, understanding and mutual respect, love comes last for me. In the past a lot of couples could endure even if they weren't in love but now it's not the situation that why divorce cases are on the rise

Arranged or love?
i believe love marriage is better than arrange marriage in some aspect, if there's love between two married people , thay can overcome hardship and victimization while sometimes arrange marriage leads to having connection.

Love marriage is actually the best marriage that can guarantee the marriage to last than an arranged marriage whereby the couples will not even know themselves.

Arranged marriage sometime works out for some persons. But I absolutely love love. So I am team love marriage it is the best for me and very much more enjoyable.

I believe the way I prefer love marriage and arrange marriage because arrange marriage is just like two partners who never knew each other don't have feelings for each other coming together living together now learn to understand each other sometimes we fall in love or sometimes they might not.

Between arrange marriage and love marriage I think love marriage remain the best, this is because love marriage is an agreement between the two couples but arranged marriage might be an agreement between families or Friends.

Love marriage is the best so far and will always be the best. Arranged marriage sometimes end up been difficult this is because they weren't connected in love.

Love marriage is definitely the best. Though a man can fall to wayward tendencies and be tricked by a woman but also the man is the only one who knows exactly the qualities she wants in his partner. Going out there and getting that person you want beats all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back