What's new

What internet browser are you using?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18466

Which browser are using right now? Some of the internet browsers which you could be using are: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. Furthermore, to browse the internet, I have been using a internet browser called Google Chrome.

I've really only ever used Firefox over the course of the last five or six years. I've used Chrome here and there, however I'm not really a fan and so I've stuck with FF.

I use Chrome, but for hosting stuff I normally have to use FireFox. Anyway, a big reason I like Chrome is that I'm used to the extensions.

I use Google Chrome both on my phone and my laptop. I believe that it is the best browser out there. It does not lag and always ensures that I have an awesome experience. Another thing is that I can download themes and other extensions on the app store to further customise my browser. I ever used Mozilla Firefox but every time it would refuse to respond. I would also get a dialogue box stating that some scripts had stopped working.That really pissed me off. Since then I have used Chrome all through. Sometimes when I am low on data on my phone, I use Opera Mini. It's a great data saver browser. It is also light.

I reckon most of the same extensions that are on Firefox are on Chrome as well now, and vice versa.

i used the browser chrome, tor browser and opera i always using the browser chrome browser. chrome browser is best browser it is looking for the browser good.

I'm using Google Chrome, I've switched to Firefox for a bit but actually ended up having some frustrations with the browser itself that made me come back to Chrome. I also have tried other different variations of Chromium but to no avail.

I only use Google Chrome. I have Microsoft Edge on my laptop as well but that is only because I use it in case something goes with Chrome (which doesn't really happen much) and or to test how my website operates with different browsers. Google Chrome is just so easy to use, looks great and I love that I can sync it with Android.

I am currently using the Chrome for my primary work. Most of the time idle surfing is being done on Brave browser which is a good one as it pays for surfing. I'd consider even the Edge browser on Windows 10. But as of now not planning on using it.

About the only browser I will use now days is Chrome. It is quick and efficient and does everything I need it to. Such as saving password, syncing to my phone, and other devices for when I am on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back