What have you made using a 3D printer?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
3D printing is a pretty cool concept. What have you made using a 3D printer if anything? For me, I haven't physically printed anything as I don't own a 3D printer, but I have a friend who has printed me a few things for my Dreamcast, those being:

Case for the DreamPi modem
Disc-swap button for my GDEMU modded Dreamcast
VMU holder for my VMU memory cards.

Technically, I didn't print these but they were printed for me per request, and I would've printed them myself if I owned a 3D printer.....

What have you printed using a 3D printer?

Sadly nothing yet, but I want to get my hands on a 3D printer one of these days so I can make custom action figures and other fun custom things. I want to also build some pre-made guides, as I'm sure there are tons of fun guides on the web for making tons of stuff.

That's awesome bro! While I don't personally own a 3D printer, I've had the opportunity to use one and create some interesting items. I've printed a phone stand, a small figurine, and a custom-designed pen holder. It's truly fascinating to see an idea come to life through 3D printing, and the possibilities seem endless. If I had my own 3D printer, I'd definitely explore more creative projects and practical items for everyday use.

That's awesome bro! While I don't personally own a 3D printer, I've had the opportunity to use one and create some interesting items. I've printed a phone stand, a small figurine, and a custom-designed pen holder. It's truly fascinating to see an idea come to life through 3D printing, and the possibilities seem endless. If I had my own 3D printer, I'd definitely explore more creative projects and practical items for everyday use.
I wish to own one too. But they are pretty expensive, but to be fair, they are dropping in price it seems.

And that's cool! I have so many ideas I want make with a 3D printer. One of these days I'll make it happen. :D

A friend of mine has one. I did make something on it. Only one small thing. The supplies are not cheap and he runs a small store for printing, painting, and selling custom figures. I ended up making a small cat figure for my wife. He painted it for me. I paid him for the painting service but he refused to charge me for the actual print work. I gave it to her last year for our anniversary.

I don't own a 3D printer, I do not have friends and family who own a 3D printer. However, I have the desire to buy a small-scale 3D printer and print 3D toys to sell them and make money. Based on my preliminary research, I need at least $10k to set up this 3D printing business.

3D printing is a pretty cool concept. What have you made using a 3D printer if anything? For me, I haven't physically printed anything as I don't own a 3D printer, but I have a friend who has printed me a few things for my Dreamcast, those being:

Case for the DreamPi modem
Disc-swap button for my GDEMU modded Dreamcast
VMU holder for my VMU memory cards.

Technically, I didn't print these but they were portable printer for me per request, and I would've printed them myself if I owned a 3D printer.....

What have you printed using a 3D printer?
I've seen some incredible creations made by others. The possibilities seem endless, from custom phone cases and figurines to functional parts and prototypes. It's fascinating how 3D printing enables people to bring their ideas to life and solve practical problems. Your Dreamcast accessories sound cool and showcase the versatility of 3D printing for customized solutions. If I had a printer, I'd probably start with simple designs and gradually explore more complex projects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back