What's new

What has been your highest paying job to date?

I worked for a community a while back where I was paid in full for a contract job. It was a fair deal of money and it allowed me to survive most of that year. Though I will never do a contract job that pays in full again, as you can run through your money before your hours, and that's no fun.

A job pay of £600 is very big. If I were in your shoes, I would have had an arrangement to be paid before starting the job. If he decides to delete my account, it's his loss and I don't agree to refund in my services.

Seriously, I would never make the mistake of agreeing to work on any job again without getting my payment. The last job that I did something like this was a job of $65 and I was paid only $20. I lost the rest of the money. I can never do something like this again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back