What's new

What has been your highest paying job to date?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've always been interested in the monetization methods people use to make extra money online, and it got me thinking, why not ask others what they found to be the most paying job they've taken online, to date? So if you don't mind sharing that information with someone who's curious to know and possibly look into doing similar work, what was your highest paying job to date?

I have sold some service jobs on Seoclearks years ago which one of the jobs paid me $200. It was the biggest paying gig job I have carried out online. I was really happy to sell such service.

I was once commissioned to set up a website for a client and I was paid $600 for the task. This is the highest paid job I have ever done. I also once sold a website for $2000 and this happens to be my biggest income from a single sale. I have also been paid to write an article for $60 which happens to be my highest paying article writing job.

The one I currently have now which is IT support and other related things with a tech branch. There is an opportunity that may come in the near future for me to be hired by another company. I would be making 25k more a year so I am really considering it.

Currently the highest paying job that I have gotten is the services I am rendering to an airforce based in terms of monitoring intelligence though it's very stressful but it paid good.

Many times I have carried out jobs for individuals and got paid. I think the highest I got was writing an article for a client and got paid about $80 then. I have also carried out other jobs that pay me...

I was once commissioned to set up a website for a client and I was paid $600 for the task. This is the highest paid job I have ever done. I also once sold a website for $2000 and this happens to be my biggest income from a single sale. I have also been paid to write an article for $60 which happens to be my highest paying article writing job.

You can remember Posting Bay right? You worked under the team I managed on the website project. I helped run the set up and management. It was a very good project until it was sold. If I remembered correctly, it was sold around $2000 or $2500. I was very disappointed when the new owner didn't put efforts in seeing it grow.

You can remember Posting Bay right? You worked under the team I managed on the website project. I helped run the set up and management. It was a very good project until it was sold. If I remembered correctly, it was sold around $2000 or $2500. I was very disappointed when the new owner didn't put efforts in seeing it grow.
I remember working on posting bay, I think I was able to earn around $25 when the site was functional. When Posting Bay was sold, I talked to the owner and he gave me a figure that was far less than what you have mentioned. I think I still had $2-$3 with the platform and when I asked the new owner to send payment, he never replied.

The highest amount of money I've been paid for a single job online was $70. It was an article job mixed with posting job on a blog and forum. Jobs are scarce now because there are so many freelancers with few jobs in the market to work on.

High jobs require you to be a professional. The higher the pay rate, the complex the job would be. I have worked on a content mill. They used to pay more than $5 per article back then in the year 2016. However, you would only get paid if your article gets sold off in the market.

I would say that my highest-paying job to date was just over £600 and I was very thankful for that.

Unfortunately, that job didn't stick due to the person who hired me suddenly deleted my account and the accounts of others with no explanation.

I found this to be unprofessional as did others but I know now not to trust that person again.

I've always been interested in the monetization methods people use to make extra money online, and it got me thinking, why not ask others what they found to be the most paying job they've taken online, to date? So if you don't mind sharing that information with someone who's curious to know and possibly look into doing similar work, what was your highest paying job to date?
Transcription work, although not always steady. But if you get a big file, and the audio is clear, you can make a nice amount just from that one job. Again, as long as the audio is clear. Choppy, muffled audio will just make you waste a lot of time, and you'll still get it wrong. But clear audio, especially from a basic interview or seminar, that's where you'll earn the big cash in transcription. Or when Quicktate gets loaded with back-to-back voicemails needed to be typed out over the holidays. ;) ☃️

I would say that my highest-paying job to date was just over £600 and I was very thankful for that.

Unfortunately, that job didn't stick due to the person who hired me suddenly deleted my account and the accounts of others with no explanation.

I found this to be unprofessional as did others but I know now not to trust that person again.
A job pay of £600 is very big. If I were in your shoes, I would have had an arrangement to be paid before starting the job. If he decides to delete my account, it's his loss and I don't agree to refund in my services.

A job pay of £600 is very big. If I were in your shoes, I would have had an arrangement to be paid before starting the job. If he decides to delete my account, it's his loss and I don't agree to refund in my services.
Right, or at least half paid to you upfront, so it's not a total loss.
I hate hearing stories like this, but sadly, it's a common occurrence when working online.
Site owners always have the opportunity to just vanish, or delete your account and never reply to you with any kind of explanation.

Right, or at least half paid to you upfront, so it's not a total loss.
I hate hearing stories like this, but sadly, it's a common occurrence when working online.
Site owners always have the opportunity to just vanish, or delete your account and never reply to you with any kind of explanation.
Yes, it's the right thing to do. If you're willing to hire me for my services, you should commit to it financially. I won't take the word trust me because words means nothing to most people. They will make you all the promises and stab you in the back without a second thought.

I remember working on posting bay, I think I was able to earn around $25 when the site was functional. When Posting Bay was sold, I talked to the owner and he gave me a figure that was far less than what you have mentioned. I think I still had $2-$3 with the platform and when I asked the new owner to send payment, he never replied.

Yeah, I think that's right about those whom are still being owed about $1 or $2 by the new owner. Unfortunately, Senthill have gone AWOL without any means of contacting him available. I have been shocked by how he spent over $1000 on the project to acquire the ownership and just left it to die.

I do not know why some people let go of their investment wasted. Some of my clients who bought websites from me did not renew the domain and hosting and let the website die.

Seriously, it's a thing of worry because when you ask these people to lend you any financial support, they will never agree to support you but they will invest in something that's worth over $2000 but left it for ruin in less than 2 months.

Yes, it's the right thing to do. If you're willing to hire me for my services, you should commit to it financially. I won't take the word trust me because words means nothing to most people. They will make you all the promises and stab you in the back without a second thought.
Especially online! Oh my goodness the things people get away with online. I think that's probably 50% of the reason people are so drawn to the 'net.
Anyone can be anyone, and site owners can just scam and run. Whenever they choose.
Like in the world of on-site work, say you're working in a hospital.
It's not like you're gonna show up for work one day and the whole hospital will be gone, and you'll be thinking oh great I knew this job was a scam. The hospital is gone and I'm not getting paid now.
😂 Impossible

Especially online! Oh my goodness the things people get away with online. I think that's probably 50% of the reason people are so drawn to the 'net.
Anyone can be anyone, and site owners can just scam and run. Whenever they choose.
Like in the world of on-site work, say you're working in a hospital.
It's not like you're gonna show up for work one day and the whole hospital will be gone, and you'll be thinking oh great I knew this job was a scam. The hospital is gone and I'm not getting paid now.
😂 Impossible

I have seen this happen on more than one occasion that it's become a solid pattern for them whenever it's time for them to scam their users. I have been a victim once or twice but it's nothing too except for one that I was owed $94 😂. I have already made up my mind it's likely not going to recovered.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back