What's new

What flower would you prefer if you awoke as a flower one day??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Definitely ROSE, because it is the most beautiful flower in the world. Nature often surprises us with true wonders, which is why it’s called the “queen of the garden.” It’s one of the most popular flowers worldwide, and it comes in different sizes and colors. Also, they’re very common throughout the world. These flowers work well for decorating events, making perfumes and lot more...
What flower would you prefer if you awoke as a flower one day??

Apart from Rose Flower, Sun Flower and Hibiscus Flower, I don't think that I know any more flowers 😂. I haven't never really bothered with flowers as a kid or an adult. To be very honest with you, I have never bought flower for anyone in my life till day. So, if I'm being a flower tomorrow, it's going to be either Rose, Sun or Hibiscus flower.

Lol... Hibiscus flower also is a beautiful flower though but rose is just the best to me.
Looking at it alone is worth you loving it. Get someone flower soon lol!

Lol... Hibiscus flower also is a beautiful flower though but rose is just the best to me.
Looking at it alone is worth you loving it. Get someone flower soon lol!

I am very sure that there are so many other beautiful flowers out there, it's just that I don't happen to know most of them. This is simply because I've not been into flowers right from my childhood until now that I'm an adult.

I believe that those who know more about flowers are definitely going to mention so many of them.

I love rose flowers when it comes to beauty. But for smells, Queen of the night is a little sensitive for me.

I'd like to get up and be a tulip haha, or I'm also really into orchids and daisies, either of those I'd like to be.

Hydrangea, Bleeding-Heart, Cheery Blossom, Lotus Flower and Rose are the flowers I would love to be if it's possible for someone to wake up one day and become a flower.

I don't know what kind of flower I would definitely like to be, but I would like to be a cactus because it can survive in any extreme conditions and I would like to have a character like it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back