What exactly is PayPal?

Dowenship

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently I'v been coming across this name PayPal! And most times its been mentioned in any transaction discussion. But what exactly is PayPal? Is it In form of fiat currency which is rated in dollars? Or What exactly?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
It's is an online monetary assistance that permits you to pay for things utilizing a protected web account. You basically add your financial balance, Visa or check card subtleties and at whatever point you pay utilizing PayPal, you can pick which of your cards or records it pays with.

PayPal is an online payment gateway, where you can save money, receive payment and also make payment. I just heard a news that they have added Bitcoin as there payment options. I think payment is the best way of receiving payment online

It's is an online financial service that allows you to pay for items using a secure internet account. You simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card details and whenever you pay using PayPal, you can choose which of your cards or accounts it pays with.

Paypal is an online payment system built by Elon Musk it was developed for easy transaction online. During that time it was an innovation to digital transactions. But the cons of this is they are very expensive when you transfer and convert money. It will depend on your currency.

PayPal has been in the mobile payments business for well over a decade. It's is an online financial service to paying for items using PayPal, you can also receive money through the service. Any money received sits in your PayPal account and can be used when paying for something, with the balance topped up by your assigned cards or bank account

PayPal is actually a payment gateway that allows it's users to send and receive money to anywhere across the world. Their service is quite very easy to use, for someone to send you money you need to give them your PayPal account email address, and when it is successfully send you will receive a notification, and then you can withdraw the money into your account.

Paypal is a an online financial service for paying for items or receiving Payments all around the world. It has been in existence for a long time and it's been widely used and accepted as a means of payment anywhere in the world.

Paypal is a private limited company that is worldwide available and mainly in United States. It allows people to send money from on bank to another or from paypal balance. It is really good and safe , if anyone wants to store his dollars , it would be the best choice.

PayPal is a company that provides services as a payment method for fiat money (USD, Euro, local currency) using email, (as a substitute for postal money orders) to anyone and anywhere quickly and safely, you can receive money with a Paypal account, also send money to someone, or shop at online stores that accept PayPal.
How to Create an Account
1. Visit PayPal.com
2. Click Register
3. Select your personal or business account type and click Next
4. Fill out the form correctly
5. Connect and verify with your credit card
6. Done

Paypal is an online transaction where you can send money to your friends, family or even business venture electronically. You just need your bank account and some merchants accept paypal that means of transaction. But it it costly when you use paypal.

In actuality, using PayPal may be even safer than using a check or your credit card or bank account to make a purchase. ... That's because credit card companies are more likely to approve a payment dispute and refund your money than a bank/debit card provider.

PayPal is a payment processor that has been online since the mid 2000's. They allow people to send money to other people. You can find more information on their website.
Thank you @Joshua i later discover that my country is not listed among the country that are liable to use but i have the knowledge of what it is and what its use for.

PayPal is a payment gateway where you can send money or receive money. It is the fastest way of receiving payment all over the world. PayPal can also be use to save money

In another word, you could say paypal is like your personal bank account or your e wallet. Where you can save up your flat currency Like you would in your bank. You can also carry out transactions like sending money from one persons to another. Palpay is limited in the since that it is not available in some countries ( mostly developing countries)

I will assume that you don't have Google search on your phone that's why you are asking this question or you want more explanation for the question you're asked. PayPal is there a payment processor. This means that you can use it to send money and receive. It is secure and you can easily call for a phone using PayPal.

This is a worldwide platform where individuals can send and receive money across countries and continents.mostly I thinks it's funds

There is actually nothing much to say about the PayPal other than it's just an online payments services and like others payment services like flutterwave it's not that distinct or different.

Paypal is like a bank but an online one, it's is a mobile application that allows user to send and receive money from any user in the world with charges though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back