Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
GTA VI (6) has not yet been revealed, even though there was a leak that came out a while back, showing gameplay, and other aspects of the game. But that has since been taken down and Rockstar wasn't too pleased about it. Anyway, what does the next GTA need to do to improve on the last game? I really think it needs to be less about gringing, and more about exploring and having fun. That's what GTA is supposed to be about. But I find that when you're playing online, it's often a grind. I hope GTA online for GTA 6 isn't going to be a grind to play. I can't do grindy again.

GTA V had no gym, so they should try to bring it in GTA VI as it was in San Andreas. Some UFC or Wrestling related mission would be great as well. Or maybe they should come with stadiums hosting sports like the mentioned and we can just go and watch or even participate while people bet their money on us. The concept of drone would be great as well. Another thing I would love is the view from inside the car. A beautiful and more detailed dashboard for cars would be awesome. Basically, they should try to make it more and more close to real life.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back