What's new

What do you think are the most important things you can do to earn a living at home?

First of all, I think you are there already. Bizdustry gives you a chance to earn money from home. Also there are lots of similar online platforms one can adopt

There are lots of things that can fetch you money from the comfort of your home.
You can be an online advertiser or a free lance marketer.
You can start blogging too and you can make a lot of money from creating contents on YouTube

On a freelancing site, you can take up jobs like online tutoring, graphic designing, copy writing, etc.
Freelancing sites allows you to earn more especially if you are skilled at what you are doing.
If I was to be a stay at home mom, I would take up farming, animal husbandry to be precised.
I would have also taken up a teaching opportunity online.

There are plenty of reasons to want to make money from home. Perhaps you’d like to supplement your primary income. Here are some jobs you should try Get paid to write online, Become a virtual assistant, Make money by taking surveys, Try online tutoring, and lastly, Get paid to test websites.

Learning high paying skills such as affiliate marketing
Copywriting
Digital marketing
Web development
These are some key ways that are also very rewardable and can set you up for good.

There are a lot of High tech skills that is available on the internet you can learn to make money on the internet and work full time online, depending on your area of interest I might have a lot of ebooks that can really help you... Most times it will be more convenient for you to work on laptop over a mobile phone.

One can engage in different forms of online business from his home without encountering any problem, one can earn lot of Money on freelancing and survey.

What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
A lot of people are actually working from their homes by selling something online on several social Media platform and making a decent living for themselves without having to work for anybody.

Technology has really made life simpler than before. Money can now be made without even stepping outside of our rooms. We only need information on the right thing to do that will fetch us money. Right now I have been reading on domain selling and parking.
There are so many people who sit at the comfort of their home and get into cryptocurrency and forex trading and they are making millions of money without stepping foot out of the house.

First of all, I think you are there already. Bizdustry gives you a chance to earn money from home. Also there are lots of similar online platforms one can adopt
Just like you said, Bizdustry is just one of the numerous platforms you can earn money from the comfort of your home. If you're looking to earn more, then you can try out freelancing sites.

There are so many things that you can do online while from the comfort of your home in order to make money. You can choose to post on get paid to sites or become a freelancer if you have a skill.

I have a plan to start up a home business with food as the main merchandise. However, I am still trying to do a personal research on the type of food that the residents in our village would love to buy. For me, a business needs customers so that is the top in the list of priorities for a start up.

Indeed I think a lot of us these days spend more time on social media instead of doing more meaningful and tangible things, I agree I think we should dedicate more time to freelancing and learning new things everyday.
Seriously there are so many freelance jobs that someone can do while being at home without even going through so many stress and be able to make good amount of money on daily basis especially if you're very good at article writing.

There are many important business you can do and make money from home, I you have a Mobile phone or a computer ,working online is the best way way making miney from home.

A lot of people are making cool money from their respective homes without have to be physically be at their places of work, all that is needed is just to get a digital skills then work as a freelancer . Market your skills more often and you get a cool pay afterwards

There are means of transportation and getting money at home by going to site that can pay with reference like writing article and points of having cloue of online marketing

Couldn't agree more. I think it is important these days to focus on positive things and not on mundane things, as this will serve you well in the long run. It is still hard for a lot of people.

There are lots of things one can do at home to earn a living. You may just need to devote some time to it and you need some basic skills. If you're good at graphics designing,you can help others who need it out. One of the platform for this is fivre

Reviewing sites - a few websites pay you to look at different people groups sites and answer inquiries on them. This one site User-testing, that I've as of late looked into - pays $10 for 20 minutes work. You won't meet all requirements for occupations every day, except it's a decent method to develop a little side pay.
Over the past few years that I've actually been working online have not been able to get the kind of job that will allow you to review a website and get paid even when I have used a lot of freelance website.

There are lots of things one can do at home to earn a living. You may just need to devote some time to it and you need some basic skills. If you're good at graphics designing,you can help others who need it out. One of the platform for this is fivre
Graphics designing can be really profitable if you're able to master the skills. You could easily get jobs and tasks on online platforms like Fiverr and Upwork just like you said.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back