What's new

What do you think are the most important things you can do to earn a living at home?

Yeah but to relax ourselves health wise , some people prefer offline job as they can't sit in front of computer for hours. Off course , working online is fun and is easy compared to any offline job.
Doing business that we will invest with might not be necessary to stay for hours glue to the computer. It is only freebitco way that we can be glue to the computer because there more we stay online the more money we will make

The number of people that are making money on social media are very few compared to those that are not making money at all slow with the advent of a forum like this particular one that you we are in is a welcome development.
To me making money online is the best way , for example making money on forum sites like this is very good but sometimes it's very stressful but you keep learning as you are making money.

I think most important thing you need to do is to learn from the experts about the business you want to start from home. this will help you to eliminate or necessary mistakes.

Doing business that we will invest with might not be necessary to stay for hours glue to the computer. It is only freebitco way that we can be glue to the computer because there more we stay online the more money we will make
That's true as well. We have to choose the right business to invest with and spend limited time to get more profit , this happens if we have required skill and the interest towards the job we do. Freebitco faucets off course is just a waste of time.

That's true as well. We have to choose the right business to invest with and spend limited time to get more profit , this happens if we have required skill and the interest towards the job we do. Freebitco faucets off course is just a waste of time.
Are you talking about freebitco.in. I know that website and I am also claiming there. I don't see it as a waste of time after all you are only to claim per hour. I do earn up to $6 per month there.

Are you talking about freebitco.in. I know that website and I am also claiming there. I don't see it as a waste of time after all you are only to claim per hour. I do earn up to $6 per month there.
That's great , I can't earn that much every month. Because I am a new user with no multiplier rewards or bonuses on the base amount. Are you claiming from long in freebitco?

That's great , I can't earn that much every month. Because I am a new user with no multiplier rewards or bonuses on the base amount. Are you claiming from long in freebitco?
Wow am also looking for more ways to earn money, is this a faucet site? I would like to join, is it free. And from what you just said,. Guessing new members can't earn much compared to does with multiplier?

Wow am also looking for more ways to earn money, is this a faucet site? I would like to join, is it free. And from what you just said,. Guessing new members can't earn much compared to does with multiplier?
It's freebitco, I guess you know it because it's the oldest faucet site paying from 2013. You have to claim free bitcoin every hour , off course it's free. There are various things we can do to increase the base claim amount.

I joined the website more than 5 years ago and I have invested more that $500.That is why I am able to claim that high. It was more than that before but it reduces to $6 per month

If you really want to make money while living at home then you should consider blogging . They are a lot of YouTube videos that can help you to build your writing skills and set up a basic website.
Post automatically merged:

If you really want to make money while living at home then you should consider blogging . They are a lot of YouTube videos that can help you to build your writing skills and set up a basic website.

It's freebitco, I guess you know it because it's the oldest faucet site paying from 2013. You have to claim free bitcoin every hour , off course it's free. There are various things we can do to increase the base claim amount.
Oh I get, I have to go to the site and activate the mining every hour, what other ways can one use in earning more? Do they have paid to click offers too or is it based on referrals

Oh I get, I have to go to the site and activate the mining every hour, what other ways can one use in earning more? Do they have paid to click offers too or is it based on referrals
Yeah , it's not actually mining. It's normal faucet which rewards you free bitcoin every hour. They don't have paid to click offers to earn though there are other ways to earn like referral commission, multiplier game , lottery , interest earning and much more.

To me making money online is the best way , for example making money on forum sites like this is very good but sometimes it's very stressful but you keep learning as you are making money.
The thing is that the people that are making money on for an hour very few and most of these forums are given a referral contest so that more people can discover them and be making money on the platform. We should all and devil to invite people to this website so that they too can discover how to make money online and we do we get our referral bonuses.

Writing is one of the best ways to make money online. Apart from that, you can also sell items from your home. You can become a home-based trader to make money by buying items at a low price and selling them at a bit higher price.

Writing is one of the best ways to make money online. Apart from that, you can also sell items from your home. You can become a home-based trader to make money by buying items at a low price and selling them at a bit higher price.
I definitely agree with you that writing is one of the best way for people to be making money online but the truth is that it's not everybody that has the skills of writing so I think one thing that everybody can actually do to make money is to be posting and commenting on a platform like this very one that we are on right now.

What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
Staying at home one can make money from online if you are skill you can make good money online, if you are a writer you can make money from fiverr and also do p2p to earn

One of the most important thing you can do to earn at home is working in online forum , starting as a freelancer, being a blogger , working on pay to click sites and more.

I think there are a whole lot of online jobs out there one can do compared to some years ago and the online job platforms keep growing. Some of the ones I will go for are 1. Freelancing where you can sell your skills and make good money daily. 2. Surveys where one task can as high as $10 or even more. 3. Get paid write site where you get paid for your writing skills, quality ones though. And so many other jobs. That is my contribution.

Initially I used to think if you are not employed and you are sitted at home it will be difficult to make money but I just discovered you can earn while at home by involving in online gig

What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
This site and other paid to post sites can do justice,you can also sell petty items in the front or side of your home,with this you can still make your money at ease.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back