What's new

What do you think about the XRP situation?

This post was made some two months ago, I hope you are seeing the market now and what Xrp is worth.
But we are still looking up for a bullish run up to $6

I know there are many people who invested a lot on XRP, but unfortunately now this coin it is on the eyes of turbulence!
Some website exchange removing it from their platform others they are advising their users to withdraw or exchange their XRP to others coins...etc
What is the XRP future, will survive? Will die?
What is your opinion about?..​
I work with a double mind, with the turbulence the coin is facing one can say xrp is not suppose to survive, withdrawing your coin is the best survival instinct. Rather than risking more than you can chew

I lost steam for the xrp coin sometime ago already. So I don't see that coin making head way anytime soon . This is because the coin has been and is still laden with so much problems that is blocking it's ability to be like other okder coins like itself

I think xrp has gone beyond that attack and it's now going strong in the crypto currency exchange Business. They have won the case in court and it's a good sign for the company

I know there are many people who invested a lot on XRP, but unfortunately now this coin it is on the eyes of turbulence!
Some website exchange removing it from their platform others they are advising their users to withdraw or exchange their XRP to others coins...etc
I think that if the coin had to come out of the lawsuit and be victorious then it will surge in value greatly because people will have a lot of confidence in the coin and its future development then.

The situation of it's lawsuit with SEC is simply on the low. That's why the coin is busy improving to reach at least $2 before 2021 reach to an end.

The truth of the matter about what happening with the cryptocurrency Ripple is not actually good but the cryptocurrency has put up a very good fight till now and not gone into Oblivion.

Ripple is a coin with nine lives. One would have thought that the coin will fade away after facing all the troubles especially last year but the coins is still doing well.

Well I think this issue with ripple has dragged long enough and an end should be in site now because since the beginning of the year they have been at it and a solution should be by now

The lawsuit isn't something perturbing to XRP coin, it is simply behind them indeed. That's why the coin is moving up gradually, they are looking up being declared winners.

i think ripple is a very good investment. let us forget about the current law suit with the sec, ripple will gain back it market vodality after this current law suit.
one thing every trader shoul have is patience and faith

At this time the coin is simply waxing immensely, not affected by the bearish run either. It is moving up freely since the bearish run lowered it's tempo.

With the current volume xrp have, I don't think ripple will just die down easily just like that.. Although that doesn't mean anything cannot happen... but the volume xrp as now makes it difficult to bring down...

From the very first day, I was introduced to the coin one part of me told me not to invest in it because the future of the coin is not secure, assuming I didn't listen then I will be blaming myself by now.

The ripple coin really faced a lot of challenges back then but right now I believe there is a huge change in it's situation. Even with the lawsuit and all that, there have been steady rise in the coin value

I don't even think of ripple future because of the law suit filed against them. I know that the law suit will end soon and ripple will win the law suit. And ripple will be free again

I was arguing with myself earlier because i was about to Trade my other holdings to XRP. So i choose to go to Ripples twitter account and see what other holder's opinion. I got the conclusion that XRP is not doing anything to make their costumers assured instead they are also dumping billions of XRP which also contribute to lowering the price

I was arguing with myself earlier because i was about to Trade my other holdings to XRP. So i choose to go to Ripples twitter account and see what other holder's opinion. I got the conclusion that XRP is not doing anything to make their costumers assured instead they are also dumping billions of XRP which also contribute to lowering the price
I think one of the major issue the ripple coin is facing is on the law suit they are having with the american stoch exchange and that has been able to affect their price in the market and a lot of potential customers have not been impressed by the way they are handling the issue.

Well for now, i can't really tell whether the XRP coin will survive or die, i can only hope it survives at least for the sake of people who have invested a lot into it.

XRP later died out a natural death. I'm beginning to think that crypto was the most organized heist ever by a lot of criminals. Recent revelations about FTX showed a lot of this as the owner had backings from top places in America.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back