What's new

What do you think about the XRP situation?

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know there are many people who invested a lot on XRP, but unfortunately now this coin it is on the eyes of turbulence!
Some website exchange removing it from their platform others they are advising their users to withdraw or exchange their XRP to others coins...etc
What is the XRP future, will survive? Will die?
What is your opinion about?..​

Well, looking at the XRP / $ ratio chart, unfortunately it now seems to have a nosedive!
But as I see, after all, it is currently not below the lows, touched in last March (which also directly affected Bitcoin).
In my opinion, XRP will survive. I'm confident!

The XRP situation is really a pathetic one. But its too early to say what may be the turn out of events, even the matter is resolved on time, proper audits carried out then the storm may just be over. For now we are sitting ducks to watch.

I know there are many people who invested a lot on XRP, but unfortunately now this coin it is on the eyes of turbulence!
Some website exchange removing it from their platform others they are advising their users to withdraw or exchange their XRP to others coins...etc
I am now getting more confused about this coin as it is currently decreasing , although I still have my investment . I hope they will not fail my trust on them. I believe that they stand a chance to win the case , moreover the lawsuit will only affect US citizens majorly .

I think xrp has failed, so if you still have the coin, I advise you swap it to any other coin of your choice to avoid stories that touches the heart I don't actually know what's happening to the coin, maybe they want to upgrade or something.

I was arguing with myself earlier because i was about to Trade my other holdings to XRP. So i choose to go to Ripples twitter account and see what other holder's opinion. I got the conclusion that XRP is not doing anything to make their costumers assured instead they are also dumping billions of XRP which also contribute to lowering the price

I strongly believed that ripple will win the lawsuit and the price of ripple will skyrocket, but now I'm just not sure anymore. I still believe that ripple will win, but I'm probably not gonna take the risk of investing in ripple right now.

As of today ripple is a currency that has started increasing in value than how it was two weeks ago from the price chart i look so far I come to find out that ripple has increased by 10% of how it was last week which means there is still hope for ripple investors, we are waiting for them to finish the trial with the United States from there we can know how the ripple will be

Currently the XRP price drop is more than 70%, as well as liquidity risk because many crypto exchanges have XRP delistions, so if there are large numbers of XRP holders it will have difficulty selling or exchanging other cryptos. Maybe in the near future the XRP price will fall again close to zero or become zero. It will take a long long time to service, and eventually XRP will die.

Yes xrp is facing a turbulent situation but I still think all hope is not lost. It may bouce back stronger. I have a funny feeling about it. That is why I invested in despite the risk. All is about risks isn't it?

This challenge that Ripple is going through is just for a moment, I am very confident that they will come out of this even stronger than they were at before. Those platform that removed xrp from it's platform will definitely regret it's decision for sure.

Miserable , that is , it's value showed no improvement since it has started even though it has promised to rise , it is somewhat financed by an independent source other than bitcoin cycle so it doesn't really rise along with other crypto coins , and it's already declining , I'd say its a bad investment

It is a big war against the rise of the coin. I believe Ripple company will get over it. Once they finish the case, if it is in favour of Ripples company, a lots will happen to all investors as the company will look for a way to cover for their loss in the cause of the legal issues. My opinion is that, XRP is going places in future I will not relent, no matter what happens.

I think ripple will actually take some period before coming to fame
Investing Haven, a crypto prediction website has made an optimistic bullish prediction for2020 as it believes that 2020 is going to be a flawless year for Ripple. They have stated thatXRP might reach as high as $20 by 2020 as it thinks XRP has the highest potential, amongst all other cryptos.

I was arguing with myself earlier because i was about to Trade my other holdings to XRP. So i choose to go to Ripples twitter account and see what other holder's opinion. I got the conclusion that XRP is not doing anything to make their costumers assured instead they are also dumping billions of XRP which also contribute to lowering the price
If the developers have no hope in their own coin, there's no way others would do the same.

It's unfortunate because ripple would have been great if they didn't go against the law.

If the developers have no hope in their own coin, there's no way others would do the same.

It's unfortunate because ripple would have been great if they didn't go against the law.
I think the leaders are being greedy, they could have done something to avoid all these but they didn't. I guess they wanted to save their money. They could have just pay the fine and it wouldn't even affect anyone this much, their assets loss billions of value anyway.

I once thought ripple would go great, I even thought like investing, but I couldn't because of shortages of funds. I never thought it would come to this situation. But this is perfectly ok in the crypto world. Even though BCH is steadily going up these days at almost $400 it was priced almost $2000 a couple of years ago.

I once thought ripple would go great, I even thought like investing, but I couldn't because of shortages of funds. I never thought it would come to this situation. But this is perfectly ok in the crypto world. Even though BCH is steadily going up these days at almost $400 it was priced almost $2000 a couple of years ago.
Ripple was a wonderful coin ,it is the fourth most powerful coin in the Crypto currency it is because of this legal challenges that has rendered it excess in the market. I am sure it will be back.

Actually, I see 2 possibilities. After this lawsuit process, a bankrupt crypto money and a crypto money that came out very strong from this process and now defies BTC. I personally do not see any other possibility.

Also, it is not over yet that the lawsuit against XRP had bad consequences for investors. This time the blow came from an organization affiliated with the OKEx exchange. OKCoin, the first platform linked to OKEx, announced that it will suspend XRP trading indefinitely.

As the delistic news about XRP increases, many cryptocurrency organizations may have to follow the same path to delist XRP due to the liquidity problem.

At the moment, Ripple (XRP) are really facing a torrid time, base on the lawsuit with U.S SEC. those having g Ripple coin should do as much as they can to evacuate this coin by flipping it. Because no body knows what the future holds for the coin, until the outcome of the lawsuit.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back