What's new

What do you think about the XRP situation?

I hope ripple wins the case cos it's quite pathetic to experience such turnout especially when the coin began to skyrocket, if ripple will survive I think it has to ban or restrict US citizens from holding or trading the coin, that's the only way I see ripple making it out of this case alive

Ripple was a wonderful coin ,it is the fourth most powerful coin in the Crypto currency it is because of this legal challenges that has rendered it excess in the market. I am sure it will be back.
I do not know much about Ripple. I do not know its market cap. However, I was interested in this coin for a long time, however, I have not invested yet. The recent downfall is due to the lawsuit by the US security exchange. I do not know the exact reason for his lawsuit, though.

As for now, we can not just conclude that ripple is going to be died just because of the lawsuit. If the case goes against the ripple management by next month, then we may say it might gradually die off but if not that, l will still think positive of it.

Put simply, Ripple is low-risk investment with lots of potential rewards. It's something youshould definitely do some research before you consider adding it to your portfolio. The realRipple investing question then, does it really work? If you're willing to invest the time and energy, then for you, it could well do.

I won't advise any one to invest on ripple now because the coin is on the verge between life and dead. Many has lost confidence in it and there has been continuous dumbing of the coin on daily basis only few people are holding now.

Of course, anything can happen in the money markets. What we say good or bad can act differently at once. The current state of XRP is apparently not very positive, but I think we will get the first signals of what might happen at the first hearing on February 12th. I think the messages given in the first hearing will be very important.

I think it’s a centralized coin. It doesn’t really differentiate from what bitcoin was designed to do in the first place, which is a new form of sound money. XRP was pre-mined and is highly controlled by its founders and therefore isn’t that compelling to me.

We will see who are the real risktakers on XRP's scenario. I am imagining how these individuals who chose to trust XRP despite of its shaky situation celebrating IF Ripple able to manage to win the case, instant profit on them, and thats the good thing.

I know there are many people who invested a lot on XRP, but unfortunately now this coin it is on the eyes of turbulence!
Some website exchange removing it from their platform others they are advising their users to withdraw or exchange their XRP to others coins...etc
What is the XRP future, will survive? Will die?
What is your opinion about?..​
From last some weeks the xrp token is removed from many exchanges and a lot of people who were investing in xrp are now in trouble.
I think its future is in danger and was now people have no trust over this coin and they move toward other currencies, it is better to avoid investment on xrp in these conditions.

Whatever happended to Ripple? The last time I've heard about it was only good things. I remember seeing many people making XRP one of their invested coins. I'm very much new to crypto and my focus was only bitcoin.

Still hoping and praying for the good news for their hearing next month. I have a strong feeling about it. But whatever happens, atleast all risktakers that believe in ripple took a stand on xrp's side, imand im one of them 😊

Personally I strongly believe ripple company would bounce back way bigger than we can all imagine. I urge everyone to stay calm and watch as the lawsuit against them unfolds in the weeks ahead. But I'm very optimistic of the case going in there Favour.

They have won the case against the United States and now I am still waiting patiently for the price of ripple to grow because I am one of the investors of ripple, but it seems it is a bit slower than what we expected.

What I was thinking about the XRP situation is that it is a coin that has really fine through a lot of battles toget to where it is today. Through thick and thin, it was still able to find its way back to the good graces of it's investors

The legal battle ripple is going in the US did affect the price of ripple, but that was brieftly because ripple continued to win the hearts of people in other countries.

The legal battle ripple is going in the US did affect the price of ripple, but that was brieftly because ripple continued to win the hearts of people in other countries.
Post automatically merged:

I thought the ripples company have won the case with the United States but ever since then I've not heard any information about it, and the price is not making any improvement. I do not know what is happening.

if you are holding this cryptocurrency it is advisable that you hold it very tight because very soon I have a feeling that the price will skyrocket.

I think xrp has failed, so if you still have the coin, I advise you swap it to any other coin of your choice to avoid stories that touches the heart I don't actually know what's happening to the coin, maybe they want to upgrade or something.

Well, from the current status and analysis of the cryptocurrency Ripple, there is no way you would consider it to be dead. Even with the backing from Japan 🇯🇵, it's going back to normal.

Although XRP ranks in the top 10 by market cap, it's still far off the highs it reached in early 2018. It's also not available at most U.S. crypto exchanges due to an SEC lawsuit. Crypto currencies are usually high risk, high reward, but XRP is even riskier than the typical coin.

Unfortunately, I'm just seeing this post now despite the fact that xrp or ripple have already won the case in court. This is why it's very bad to panick sell at times. If someone holds a good project in crypto currency exchange or stock, it's good to stick with it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back