What's new

What do you think about the XRP situation?

I believe we still needs to give them more time , probably they will sort out everything . Just that a lot of investors in ripple are running out of patience and so many people are fed up with the whole thing.

Sadly, looking at the XRP/USD ratio chart, it seems to be plummeting!
But as I can see, at least for now, it hasn't dipped below the lows it touched last March (which also directly impacted Bitcoin).
In my opinion, XRP will survive. I am confident!

The situation with XRP is quite regrettable, especially because investors are in limbo with regards to the constant court proceedings. Hopefully their issues can get resolved and investors can be assured of the coin's progress

The situation with XRP is quite regrettable, especially because investors are in limbo with regards to the constant court proceedings. Hopefully their issues can get resolved and investors can be assured of the coin's progress
I think this is really affecting the ripple company the most because a lot of investors will be losing interest in the project after they have waited for a long period of time. They will move on to other cryptocurrency of their choice

I just plain don't like anything happening in crypto as a whole right now. It seems like so much of what has been happening is shady and people are breaking trust in the blockchain.

The issue of ripple will be settled in the near future but this might likely take a very long period Of time. . We're just hoping to see the price of ripple moving to a very high standard after everything has been settled.

I think this is really affecting the ripple company the most because a lot of investors will be losing interest in the project after they have waited for a long period of time. They will move on to other cryptocurrency of their choice
Cryptocurrency is really uncertain in terms of the movements of various coins so the ongoing XRP case will cause the project to be neglected by a number of individuals because it is no longer providing dividends for them

I know there are many people who invested a lot on XRP, but unfortunately now this coin it is on the eyes of turbulence!
Some website exchange removing it from their platform others they are advising their users to withdraw or exchange their XRP to others coins...etc
What is the XRP future, will survive? Will die?
What is your opinion about?..​
Because of the regulatory ambiguity and potential risks, I am hesitant to invest in XRP. XRP's price has fluctuated throughout the past and is continuing to do so, making investing in it risky.

I think XRP is in a very difficult situation since it is with a trial with the regulator of the main markets of the United States that is to say the SEC, which has a very great power and can be a very hard rival to beat, also if XRP lost the judgment it could collapse the token completely and it would take a long time to return to the bullish path or perhaps it would not do so never again

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back