What's new

What do you think about the law of 18 years and above are allowed to work?

Although we also have the law in my country, it is not working due to the economic situation, so you can start working at a young age if you have the capacity and you can start saving for your future. However, laws are made for a reason, and most of the time it hurts that some people who prefer to build their future starting from a young age couldn't do so in some countries.

The law that says that you can start working and also be free to stand your own when you reach the age of eighteen years knows that with that age , you will be able to stand , judge and reason on you own .

Countries usually havre their reasons for putting out those laws,it could be that at certain age range children must have gone through the stages of education or vocational training,and anything short of that would not be acceptable.

I think that since the laws of countries differ a lot, each and every country could have its own rules and regulations. Some countries may try hard to implement laws.

I think that since the laws of countries differ a lot, each and every country could have its own rules and regulations. Some countries may try hard to implement laws.
That is it,rules of job engagement differs among countries,but with respect to any local laws and rules,there should be an element of morality to their rules.

I agree that anyone can choose to supply services at any age as long as they are in good physical health, but I feel like their availability should be limited by the number of hours they can work.

I believe that this is mainly because of the thinking that they are too young to make decisions for themselves but I still think that they are some jobs that they can be able to do for themselves especially to gain experience.

The age mean of 18 is worldwide accept as there are reasons for that. Of course trained mind's of under eighteen will be pained and think that they are under estimated but believe there's a genuine and tested reason more especially that puberty habit

I'm okay with the law of 18 years and above being allowed to work. It's a very good idea. That way, mature people are employed and also can be held accountable for their attitude towards working.

You can start working at a young age if you have the capacity, and you can start saving for your future even though we also have the law in my nation. However, it is not working because of the economic condition.
Laws are put in place for a reason, but most of the time it's painful that some people who prefer to start planning for their future from a young age weren't able to do so in some nations

This used to be 15.5 but they lowered the age down to 14 because of staffing issues. I didn't realize it was happening until I had a 14-year-old hand me my meal in a drive-through

I have started making my own decision and also helping my father in deciding as the first son of the house when I was at age fourteen , because he believes I know much and i have been making money to support the family .
I believe that this is mainly because of the thinking that they are too young to make decisions for themselves but I still think that they are some jobs that they can be able to do for themselves especially to gain experience.

Even though the international practice is kids under than age of 16 years should not be employed to work as it will be called child labor, some countries have a minimum age of 18 years before someone can start working. Interestingly, in the entertainment sector, you can see kids as young as 3 years working. I believe 18 years is the right age when someone should start working.

This all depends on the kind of laws where you live. In some countries, you can start working even if you have not reached the age of 18. In our country, there is no specific law related to this. I think that the government should do something about it.

I had my first job at the age of 14. I was excited to work at that young age as I made money to support my family. I don't have anything against working at 14 years old, I did it very well. If the person who's below 18 years can understand what's expected of him in the work, it's what matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back