What's new

What do you think about the law of 18 years and above are allowed to work?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I always hated that I couldn't work as a teenager and even as a kid I always wanted to work and earn some cash for the simplest things as of: buying food, buying a new computer, a new mobile phone, a drone and more...
This law couldn't let me to accomplish this goal so it really annoyed me, I understand why it is needed after all kids are not responsible for them selves but yet I think they should have changed the number from 18 to 16 which is enough in my opinion. but what do you think? do you think it is essential?

The law is being made for a reason and most of the time it pains that some people who prefer to build their future starting from a young age couldn't do so in some countries , though we also have the law here in my country but the law is not working because of the economic situation ,
So you can start working at a tender age if you have the capability and you can start saving for your future .

Where I am, it is 14 years old. This used to be 15.5 but they lowered the age down to 14 because of staffing issues. I didn't realize it was happening until I had a 14-year-old hand me my meal in a drive-through.

I feel like working younger allows for more experience and understanding of the economy but not all kids can handle it.

Because the law has been made for purpose and is really good in order for them to understand things to consider, because for they them really know their reasons of saying so, and is really good.

I believe that anybody can choose to offer services at whatever age the ones provided that they are physically ok to do that but I just think that they should be controlled based on the amount of hours they can work.

In my clime that seams to be the case,but i don't buy the idea of 18+ to be able to do a job,because times have change and lots of persons are taking up the responsibility at a very young age,so why put up a restriction on them.

The law that stipulatee it that an individual will be free to do what he or she likes and leaves their parent to work as from the age of 18years is best suited for the developed countries because the level of unemployment in some countries have turned even a children of 6years to start hawking and fending for himself.

I believe that anybody can choose to offer services at whatever age the ones provided that they are physically ok to do that but I just think that they should be controlled based on the amount of hours they can work.
That is where the issue of regulation and other factors have to come in place,because there are certain persons that are not mentally matured to be in an industrial or work environment,reason most countries stipulate their own age limit.

That is where the issue of regulation and other factors have to come in place,because there are certain persons that are not mentally matured to be in an industrial or work environment,reason most countries stipulate their own age limit.
I understand your concern but I think it is a flawed concept. It should only apply to certain professions or careers and not across board because many people are quite matured at that age to work.

Anybody from any in to be allowed to work but it's just that their hours should be reduced especially from somebody who is at the age of 15 or 16 because they are already strong.

I always hated that I couldn't work as a teenager and even as a kid I always wanted to work and earn some cash for the simplest things as of: buying food, buying a new computer, a new mobile phone, a drone and more...
This law couldn't let me to accomplish this goal so it really annoyed me, I understand why it is needed after all kids are not responsible for them selves but yet I think they should have changed the number from 18 to 16 which is enough in my opinion. but what do you think? do you think it is essential?
The truth about issues that I understand. As early as 15 or 16 years old, a lot of people know about money and the happy energy to complete some work. I just think that they should make them to work for a few hours like two or three per day

I understand your concern but I think it is a flawed concept. It should only apply to certain professions or careers and not across board because many people are quite matured at that age to work.
I think that is just we would called a consensus by those in authority,as most country usually have their own criteria before one can get engaged in any form of formal activity.

It would be better if its 16 so that many young people could make money so that they could buy what they want and not rely on their parents

The law is made for a purpose and those that made the law know what they are protecting kid from. However, they are some job that person under 18 can do. The advice I give to person that is under 18 in my area is that if your parent have money, focus on getting skill at your tender age. The skill will make way for you when you become adult.

The law is the law and the law exist for a reason , and the law that you are suppose to start working and be independent at the age of eighteen is for everybody in the world .

In every country they have laws and that is what guides how persons are given te permit to work,so it is the socity or the contry in question that determine that,but once a person have reached at least 17, or even less,and they have the capacity,they should be allowed to work.

In every country they have laws and that is what guides how persons are given te permit to work,so it is the socity or the contry in question that determine that,but once a person have reached at least 17, or even less,and they have the capacity,they should be allowed to work.

Yes, there are laws in many countries. According to those laws, it is not permissible for young children to work. However, the violation of such kind of laws is a a very common thing.

Though the last also exist here in my country but always few organisation are following the law as you can see a secondary school graduates of fourteen to fifteen years working .
Yes, there are laws in many countries. According to those laws, it is not permissible for young children to work. However, the violation of such kind of laws is a a very common thing

Yes, there are laws in many countries. According to those laws, it is not permissible for young children to work. However, the violation of such kind of laws is a a very common thing.
Countries usually havre their reasons for putting out those laws,it could be that at certain age range children must have gone through the stages of education or vocational training,and anything short of that would not be acceptable.

I think the limit age of 18 is still okay because that's when you're supposed to be reasoning like an adult. 16 year olds might still have little issues with decision making and taking which will cause a lot of harm to the society. 18 year olds haven't gotten things right, how much more those of a lesser age.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back