What's new

What do you think about kickcoin ( kickex )

Sam86

Familiar Face
Mar 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was registered on the kickex and i got 50.000 free kick token but i dont know much about this. The kickex beta is still blocked and can not be used and wait for the released.

Whos here have tried on KICKEX.COM

I didn't heard about this website you didn't tell us if it's an exchange or a PTC platform it will be better
if you provide more informations about it so we can help

Never heard about this coin before so it probably a new coin that was not launched yet. You probably received the coins from an airdrop, so you should wait until the coin is released on to an exchange

I doubt this token has any value yet since I have not seen it pop up anywhere. What is kicked about?

This is the first time that I am hearing about this kickex.com but I don't really have much faith in it as I don't think that it would be that successful because it's not a solid cryptocurrency investment.

So many of these cryptocurrencies do not have any single solution or problem to solved. Because of this we won't likely sees a lot of people putting up their efforts to invest or buy coins like this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back